Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones listed at the beginning of the thread. The Zella High Waist Live-In Leggings. I bought the long length but the crop may also have issues. I would call the 800# if you have any doubts- they can look up the order and tell you if the style you bought is recalled.

What is unusual in this case is that this is a recall for possible health concerns with a Nordstrom product. I hope others will return theirs as well.

I brought the long ones and they seem fine...

The ones listed at the beginning of the thread. The Zella High Waist Live-In Leggings. I bought the long length but the crop may also have issues. I would call the 800# if you have any doubts- they can look up the order and tell you if the style you bought is recalled.

What is unusual in this case is that this is a recall for possible health concerns with a Nordstrom product. I hope others will return theirs as well.

I did buy those! Yikes. I remember there were talks either on here or in their reviews that the anniversary ones did not feel the same as previous years. I also got them last year and they felt different, though I thought it was because they changed the fabric. Good to know. Thanks!

I got the notification and when I returned mine, the sales associate repeated what the email said - the problems seem to be with specific lots of leggings but in an abundance of caution (and great customer service if you think about it) Nordstrom will take them all back.
I took mine back today and they were still in the plastic- I warned the SA to please put them aside as they are under recall- do not put them on the floor. She did what I asked and thanked me. It is good Nordstrom is taking this precaution but unless I read it here, I would not have known. I never got an email so their filtering system is not picking up all purchasers. I am sure there are many who do not know about this- it isn't like tainted Tylenol but still, all purchasers if the Zella leggings should know about the recall.

I took mine back today and they were still in the plastic- I warned the SA to please put them aside as they are under recall- do not put them on the floor. She did what I asked and thanked me. It is good Nordstrom is taking this precaution but unless I read it here, I would not have known. I never got an email so their filtering system is not picking up all purchasers. I am sure there are many who do not know about this- it isn't like tainted Tylenol but still, all purchasers if the Zella leggings should know about the recall.

I bought 2 pairs of the high waisted and I did not receive an email. I have already worn 1 pair and they were fine. Not sure if I should return the other...

I did buy those! Yikes. I remember there were talks either on here or in their reviews that the anniversary ones did not feel the same as previous years. I also got them last year and they felt different, though I thought it was because they changed the fabric. Good to know. Thanks!

Yes! I was one of them asking if anyone felt the fabric was rougher. I returned both of mine like two months ago! It just wasn’t the same as last year.

I think they had the same ones they always have. I love these when they are new but I won’t buy them anymore. They stretch and thin out way too fast for the $$$ they cost.
Yeah I actually agree. I don't remember even looking for them this year, but they usually have them for about $80.

I'm looking for a viscose tee I can wear with a techno suit jacket. Cotton doesn't really work and I want something very thin (but opaque) for comfort. $80 for a Majestic tee is steep... but its better than their regular price of $130. Ebay only has the off colors.

I found another brand (Jarbo) that has a line of tees that seem similar. Also expensive but I see some on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.