Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. Mine won't let me check out my PMD! The only skincare tool I want!

3. The struggle is real! My Dh got me Chick Fil A for breakfast so I could carb load for my (shopping) marathon!

4. try closing and opening a new tab... it might work then. its what I did.

5. #2119 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    I went yesterday after work - it was pretty busy, though not crazy. I've been doing too much shopping this year already, so I tried to think about what I could really use v. what catches my eye because it's pretty. I already have a lot of staples, so I ended up getting these (St. John, Nordstrom Signature, Eileen Fisher):
    _103206483.jpg _103220848.jpg _103260257.jpg _103513742.jpg
    I saw this on the site today and I'm going to ask my SA to order it for me (Nordstrom Signature). I have a thing for this color. :smile:
    _103211535_.jpg

6. In on the app again. I'll try the website. Thanks.

7. I finally got ONE order to go through. Got the confirmation page and screenshotted it in case no email comes through. I'm not sure if the in-store pick-up error was actually true now, as it looks like those went through...

A dress I really loved sold out in my size, so now I'm trying to order one size up to see if it will still work for me. I've been bouncing between Nordstrom and Nordstrom Card website – I actually do see two pending charges now, one for the full, original amount, and one for the second order minus the sold out dress, so maybe it went through? Nothing is showing on my regular Nordstrom Purchases page.

They're also tweeting from their account that you can activate triple points on the Nordstrom Card website, though the site is not loading well for me.

Next year, if I still want to participate after this fiasco, I'll be shopping right at midnight. It just isn't fun when it's like this...good luck ladies.

annagirly likes this.
  8. love your choices !

klynneann likes this.
  9. I bought this Rails sweater on sale last winter in dark gray and I love it! So soft! Beware, it runs BIG!!

10. I placed two orders last night/early this morning (mostly beauty). One with overnight shipping and the other for two day shipping. Neither has shipped yet.

I also want to order a couple more things, but based on all of the problems people are having I'm not sure it is worth it to try right now.

annagirly and ShyMiss like this.
  11. #2125 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Attempting to post screenshots showing everything I ordered, though I’ve never posted photos before so hopefully it doesn’t end up obnoxiously huge...

(Edited to fix the first image which seemed to be showing up smaller and fuzzy because it was so long. Split it up into two parts and hopefully it’s clearer now and I didn’t totally screw everything up lol)
    050DB052-B245-461F-9AEA-05877D628538.jpeg 572DA477-ACFD-45BD-91B5-4CBACBB2065E.jpeg F257BD91-6896-4F0F-AEE6-E4876A9716AE.jpeg

1AC04574-6591-4505-A3B5-6146B86A000E.jpeg B09B5AB1-4433-47B8-9AD7-1E297E2BA088.jpeg
  12. #2126 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    OMG I think I finally got my order to go through. I ordered some
    Kut jeans (in multiple sizes)
    Madewell jeans, madewell sweater
    Caslon leather jacket (PS thanks for the tip, I have been wanting a leather and hope this fits the bill)
    Ted Baker backpack in black (ok confession I use to hate backpacks but this looks so cute and versatile, would you all agree?)
    Alterna shampoo
    Blank NYC drape jacket
    Various other tops from Gibson, O'Neill, Treasure & Bond
    Tommy John for DH (great value!)

13. I think the Rag & Bone is the most versatile, plus it's reversible. Of course it had to be the priciest option.

14. Dammit!! Just when I think I'm done. I love the snap dress!!

annagirly and cmm62 like this.
  15. One of the bloggers i follow...Erin from busbeeatyle mentioned she was having trouble ordering and she was annoyed as the website did the same thing last year... I always figured that they just sent the bloggers their items. Not that they had the same issue as the regular folk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lgreenfield and annagirly like this.
  16. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice