Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now getting this error when I try to check out...do you ladies think I should switch to shipping? I'd say about 70% of my stuff I was trying to pick up in store.

"Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
Hanky Panky Regular Rise Lace Thong (4 for $59): Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
SPANX® Camo Faux Leather Leggings: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
Trouvé Side Slit Sweater: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead."

I've been trying to order for ~5 hours now...I'm about to head into a block of meetings that will take several hours, so I'm worried items will sell out.

Ugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re Supergoop Powder:

Yes, I just got it from Sephora for my birthday. It's just a translucent powder, with SPF. It's easy to use and not messy. I haven't tested the spf yet, but I thought it would be good year round, and this is a really great price!
Thanks! I'll give it a try, the price is really good, especially with 2 refills.

I’m trying to get my girls to go to bed so I can look at everything I picked up. The green BP cocoon cardigan is awesome! I got it in a 2x for my mom, and she’s going to look fab in it! It’s more green than the pic online. Online it looked a little blue. It’s a true dark green.

Reactions: mariposa08
I'm now getting this error when I try to check out...do you ladies think I should switch to shipping? I'd say about 70% of my stuff I was trying to pick up in store.

"Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
Hanky Panky Regular Rise Lace Thong (4 for $59): Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
SPANX® Camo Faux Leather Leggings: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead.
Trouvé Side Slit Sweater: Our Pick Up in Store option is currently unavailable. Please check back later or ship it instead."

I've been trying to order for ~5 hours now...I'm about to head into a block of meetings that will take several hours, so I'm worried items will sell out.

Ugh!
Yes - it sounds like all the ones available in store have been reserved or purchased.

None of my orders from 2:00AM CST have been shipped yet.

I need feedback! Which one is the most versatile?

28regpg.jpg
None of mine have shipped either. I wonder if I should be concerned. I have confirmations for both my orders.

My favs are the Mackage plaid and Theory. Most versatile is probably the Theory because the color is a beautiful neutral. It could also be dressed up or down. The Rag & Bone has a casualness about it. The Mackage red is a statement coat. It would own the outfit, not necessarily complement multiple outfits. I think the Mackage plaid is beautiful. It makes a statement but because the colors are dark and the plaid subtle it almost acts as a neutral. Can also be dressed up or down.

Capture.JPG Happy NAS ladies (and stylish gentlemen)!

I have been stalking this forum for way too long and finally decided to join in by posting. I woke...okay, actually stayed up...until 2am (CST) when the site went live and purchased some items. I am starting to think they wait until we are sleepy to open the site so we don't think about all of the money we are spending. I purchased at least 2 sizes in everything just in case it doesn't work:
Ugg Annie Bootie (Brown and Black)
BP. Stripe Pullover
Blondo Nicola Waterproof Knee High Boot (Black suede)
1.STATE Sall Ankle Strap Open Toe Pump (Black Leather)
BLANKNYC Mean to Be Moto Jacket (Mushroom)
BP Remi Zip Combat Bootie (Black Leather)
Leith Sweater Strap Dress (Grey Pebble)
BP. High Waist Cutoff Skinny Jeans (Dark Wash)
BP Cocoon Cardigan (Pink Cedar, Black, Green Botanical, and Brown Cattail)
BP. Twist Front Sweater (Coral Sunkist and Ivory)
Socialite Stripe Funnel Neck Dress

After I went back to sleep and woke up this morning, I realized I forgot to add the Ted Baker London Immpe Bow Flats (Butterfly Print Fabric) to my cart. Now I can't check out so hopefully, I will be able to get them by the end of the sale.

Thanks for letting me join in on the fun. It has been a highlight of my day to check in on the forum over the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Btw, I just got a notification on my phone that my Nordstrom card was charged for the “delivered” order (I think it’s because I added my Nordstrom card to Apple Pay that they notify me about every new charge.) So be careful submitting multiple times, especially if you’re buying with a debit card!!

In better news, all but one item from my early morning orders have shipped (26 out of 27, not bad!). One of the kennebunk blankets shows as shipped but with no shipping info available, though I never got a shipping notification for it. I noticed that a few hours into the sale this morning that color (ginger/mango) wasn’t even listed anymore to order so I think it sold out early. Hoping it actually shipped, since they never did send an email. Only item that hasn’t shipped is a Michael Stars top.

Right now all of my items are showing an estimated delivery date of July 18th. I remember last year a lot of my orders came sooner than the initial estimate though, so fingers crossed. I’ll post a list of everything I bought a little later today. Right now I’m very glad I got up at 3am. My husband thinks I’m slightly crazy but he knows how much I look forward to the sale each year, so he’s happy I’m happy. Thankfully he let me sleep in and got our daughter ready for camp this morning without needing my help. I’m a little terrified to see what her hair is going to look like when I pick her up in a few hours LMAO.
Lol the struggles of serious shopping! My husband thinks I’m a little crazy too. Lol He stayed up a couple of each hours to support me. I thought that was sweet.

None of my orders from 2:00AM CST have been shipped yet.

I need feedback! Which one is the most versatile?

28regpg.jpg
I had the Rag & Bone and the plaid Mackage in my cart and ended up ordering the Mackage but it may be because I'm Irish lol. I like a statement coat in the winter and I felt like the Mackage made more of a statement and will look fabulous with solids, which I mostly wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.