Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies!
I just returned from a very busy shopping day at our local Nordies. My daughter and I had a great day. I'll share what we bought and if you have any questions I will try to answer them.
D0DFB35D-6047-4125-9802-BAAE6FDE69E3.jpeg
Left to right:
Paul Green Stella booties with stud detail, TTS, for me.
Eileen Fisher strappy sandal for dd. She also went down a half size in these.
Vince Alora slide for dd. She thought they ran a half size big.
I have the Ted Baker butterfly silk square scarf in the back, the large tassel navy floral silk scarf in the front and the lightweight oblong lavender cashmere scarf on the right.

I absolutely love this color and I searched for quite a while last year to get it. But when it came, there was already a black mark on it that I could not get out. I do remember people saying that it would get dirty easily last year year. I ended up getting the black and navy ones since I'd figure this bag will get more industrial use than my other handbags.

It’s just so pretty!! [emoji6] I tried to get one last year too but couldn’t seem to snag one

Vince mules are $194.90. The heels on a size 6.5 are 4”. Oh, to be young again. :biggrin:

{heavy sigh}. I was hoping for the three inch heel. Yes! To be young again indeed. I haven’t done a four inch heel since I was in my 40’s !LOL

Hope your day tradition with your daughter went well after the year your family has had. Thank you for sharing pics!

Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
Adidas Flashback Sneaker
Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
Diptyque Candle Set

Last edited:
It’s just so pretty!! [emoji6] I tried to get one last year too but couldn’t seem to snag one
I know, it really is. I saw it in store today and was like...should I get it again, haha. I'd say since you were searching last year to get it if you can and then see it in person. There was only one left in the pink at my store when i was there at opening this morning. I am sure it will sell out quickly again this year.

Reactions: ssocialitex
D211C963-6A11-4FD4-88BC-FBFAFFBA6934.jpeg
Oribe magic styling set. Includes texturizing spray and dry shampoo in full sizes. My dd says these products are amazing.
Herschel Flight Satin Strand tote. It’s more of a mauve pink than it looks here. Very lightweight.
Glam Glow mask and cleanser for acne.
Bony Levy gold diamond station necklace. I also tried on the Monica Vinader skinny bar bracelet and the teardrop bracelet and really liked them but I had just purchased a couple Lagos bracelets and decided I was good.

View attachment 4129136
My dd bought (or will, eventually, when she pays me for them) the Tom Ford sunglasses. They look awesome on her!
I picked up the AllSaints Mast shoulder bag. I thought it looked versatile and the pebbles leather should wear well.
Natori Rose Dream bras
Halogen two way camis. I went up a size in these.

So glad to hear that you and your daughter had a great day today -- you both so deserve it after all you've been through. My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my dad suddenly more than 9 years ago and while it's been a long time, it still hurts to this day (but does get easier as time passes). I can only imagine the pain and shock you've had to endure with the passing of your beloved husband. You are incredibly strong and I hope that you will have many more happy, lighthearted moments like today soon. Best wishes to you and your family!

I noticed that they have two types of LED devices (for the face) in the sale. They have Skin, Inc. and they have LightStim. I'm trying to decide which one would be better to purchase. Does anyone have experience with either?

So I took some photos for my friend of all of the workout gear I got so hopefully this will help. I’m sorry they’re sort of horrible photos because the lighting is bad right now in my house if you have any questions let me know. Not pictured is a pair of the Zella ankle leggings that have mesh in it in black and plain cropped in blackIMG_4332.jpgIMG_4334.jpg. It was too hard to photograph.IMG_4328.jpgIMG_4330.jpgIMG_4329.jpgIMG_4331.jpg

I am not Level 4 but I was able to go to a store and try on stuff today. I made a list and will be buying online tonight!
The Rag and bone raw hem black skinnies are great but I had to size down.
I’m also getting the EF silk tank and R&B Simone pants that someone posted here before - thank you!
A few cheaper tops (Madewell, Wayf).

Shoes were a bit of a disappointment.

FWIW - the SA was willing to let me buy on the spot even though I’m only Level 3. I told her I wanted to think it over and then buy altogether. Hope that wasn’t a mistake!

I’m shopping out of pure greed this year - need very little. But I do need lingerie and so will make a trip tomorrow to find some good stuff on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.