Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those pictures! I was just debating on which color MCM backpack to get. I can't get into a store tomorrow until late in the day so I plan to order it online in the AM. I like the pink, but am not 100% sure about it for me...may end up with the black one!
I believe its the medium size bag. At this point I am getting so confused because this SA is great and sending me multiple pictures. You're welcome.:smile:

It is from Topshop, 44.90. I think it is cozy and lightweight. Usually Topshop sweaters with patterns sell quickly in the sale, so I definitely recommend grabbing it when you can if you are interested. I got a size 6. I tried on the 4 and it fit, though a tad tight around the shoulders when I cross my arms. I am usually a small petite or 4/6.
Thank you. I will definitely try to grab it at that price.

Reactions: annagirly
Check to see if the online sales dept can check out for you. I know I'm able to do this at Kohls and Macy's. There is normally a cart/bag I'd attached to your current shopping cart and I call the online order number and ask them to comp

What is the black satchel bag you are wearing?
It's Marc Jacobs. I'm trying the navy blue, but it does come in black with silver hardware, and pale grey. It's cute with good quality leather. It's around $190ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.