You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

1. Making sure that the twillies are perfectly fixed on your B handles while waiting to board a plane.

2. Choosing not to sit on row #1 on a plane because you don't want your B squished by someone else''s big roller bag in the overhead bin.

Haha. DH likes sitting in those rows. During our last trip when I had to put my bag in the overhead bin, I had DH place the bag in the bin closer to the front of the plane for take off so it wouldn’t get squished during the ascent. (I reasoned that Bags towards the back would get squished during the ascent) Then when we were about to land I had DH move the bag in the bin closer to the back of plane.

Last edited:
pfff. beginners. You are really addicted to Hermes, when you go to Hermès on Sunday, when the store is closed and take a deep breath of the scent of the storen by squeezing you nose between the bars THOUGH everybody is starring at you, repeatedy.

*not that I'd knew a person who would be that silly. No, really not. I swear. I have no clue whoever would do this. Anyone doing this? Asking for a friend.haha.