Jumping for June 2018 - Share your Louis Vuitton Purchases!

What? You do not look like you need to lose weight! :hugs:But, yes a bag is always a necessity no matter what! :drinks::heart:
Oh, thank you darling, you are so nice! :hugs:Well, I do not want to look like a spider (thin arms & legs and fat body, ha ha!)...We all know how to camouflage the belly with an nice outfit, but when it comes to a swimsuit, boy, that is a different story! I guess I need to work out little bit more, spend more time outside (and not on PF, right?!) and slightly change my diet and I should be fine. :yes:

Last edited:
Oh, thank you darling, you are so nice! :hugs:Well, I do not want to look like a spider (thin arms & legs and fat body, ha ha!)...We all know how to camouflage the belly with an nice outfit, but when it comes to a swimsuit, boy, that is a different story! I guess I need to work out little bit more, spend more time outside (and not on PF, right?!) and slightly change my diet and I should be fine. :yes:
Lol! You're hilarious! :lol: I'm really thin. I guess I'm lucky that I always have been, but I don't have any muscle! I probably should be exercising more often to build up some energy also! But, it's difficult lately trying not to obsess over all of gorgeous bags :love: on TPF this summer! :facepalm:

Reactions: AndreaM99
Lol! You're hilarious! :lol: I'm really thin. I guess I'm lucky that I always have been, but I don't have any muscle! I probably should be exercising more often to build up some energy also! But, it's difficult lately trying not to obsess over all of gorgeous bags :love: on TPF this summer! :facepalm:
:lol::lol::lol: I think the best joke is a joke about yourself, keeps our spirit joyous and your ego in balance. Life is better with a smile on our lips, right?! Happy Tuesday, everyone! :wave:

I actually like these FAR more than the pochette metis, amazingly. For reference, iphone plus fits perfectly in the back pocket, and cavity pretty much fits all my daily stuff.

Attachments

• Lwy9tVqjQlKzOXpshjtGGA.jpg
    Lwy9tVqjQlKzOXpshjtGGA.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 998
  • xvBSF5FZSyWSLnHQ+XiimA.jpg
    xvBSF5FZSyWSLnHQ+XiimA.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • TOfUGOFWSX65%+ILfkuvsw.jpg
    TOfUGOFWSX65%+ILfkuvsw.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 0apxvRoTSqSv+mRGr2KqEA.jpg
    0apxvRoTSqSv+mRGr2KqEA.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 1,019
  • LYbeavPVSjaSS4F5oeohyg.jpg
    LYbeavPVSjaSS4F5oeohyg.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 1,039
  • fSufZrDfR56+G6Tp73H0Yg.jpg
    fSufZrDfR56+G6Tp73H0Yg.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 1,053
I actually like these FAR more than the pochette metis, amazingly. For reference, iphone plus fits perfectly in the back pocket, and cavity pretty much fits all my daily stuff.

Your pics and description are totally selling these bags for me!!! I’ll see if I can test one out at the store—really like the design, but was worried about fingerprints etc on the patent. Enjoy your new bags!!!![emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: TraceySH