Jumping for June 2018 - Share your Louis Vuitton Purchases!

I actually like these FAR more than the pochette metis, amazingly. For reference, iphone plus fits perfectly in the back pocket, and cavity pretty much fits all my daily stuff.

Hi TraceySH! Thanks for sharing these pics. Can you give me a little more detail on this bag? Name, price, interior, etc? I am curious if this is a new release and do you consider it close in size to the PM? Thanks!

Reactions: TraceySH
Just when I thought I was done for June...after waiting 8 months the hat box arrived!!!
I’m on ban island for ages to come. Thank goodness bf got this!View attachment 4113861View attachment 4113863

Congrats FF — looks so darn good on you. And your new ring too — totally gorgeous, And I have to say I really like your shirt (I love flannel-type shirts). So anything else coming this month :smile:?

Congrats FF — looks so darn good on you. And your new ring too — totally gorgeous, And I have to say I really like your shirt (I love flannel-type shirts). So anything else coming this month :smile:?

Never say nothing right?
Ok only thing on my wish list is the semirigid but was told not til after August. So let’s see if I can behave. Oh and still waiting for my World Cup luggage tags.
I love this shirt and wish I bought more while on sale at Old Navy!

Do u also have the Pochette Metis? Why do u love this FAR more?:nuts: It’s beautiful!
Yes I just sold the 6 I had. I tried and tried and tried to like them, but I found them to be too clunky and difficult to get in and out of. Mostly I didn’t love the clasp, which caught sometimes, and I wish the back was a slip pocket not a zipper. Lastly it was thin and wide, so on me it just didn’t lay well crossbody. I love the look of them! But just never loved using them.

Hi TraceySH! Thanks for sharing these pics. Can you give me a little more detail on this bag? Name, price, interior, etc? I am curious if this is a new release and do you consider it close in size to the PM? Thanks!
Sure! Cherrywood BB. $1850 USD I believe. Comes in these 2 colors. Pretty new release. LV is not my main brand but I will say fits same as a Chanel old medium boy. Here is a pic of the interior...and then what fits....

Attachments

• 85BF46E1-618B-4DBC-A6A4-B00741D4909B.jpeg
    85BF46E1-618B-4DBC-A6A4-B00741D4909B.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 847
  • D2516BD3-FD55-4EB2-B4B3-55DAFAB13FE7.jpeg
    D2516BD3-FD55-4EB2-B4B3-55DAFAB13FE7.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 847