Jumping for June 2018 - Share your Louis Vuitton Purchases!

View attachment 4131445 View attachment 4131446 View attachment 4131447
I found what really helps, is to fold it back out again and pinch it at the seem, and by doing that, I noticed that it didn’t make any hard creases in the leather trim around the top of the bag. I also just had to run my hand up and down the canvas ( where I wanted the folds at), to train the bag what to do. Last put a pillow inside to help form a shape. Now when the bag is empty it stays that shape.
Oops! I thanked you in the wrong spot. Thank you again for the info with the pics! I'm sending you a virtual hug.

Reactions: Thomasmmouse
Monogram Pochette Metis
I bought it on a whim today, since it was finally available online. But I already have the Empreinte Pochette Metis. I'm 99.9999% sure I'm going to return this when I receive it. But for those who are interested, it seems to be available online now!
louis-vuitton-pochette-metis-monogram-handbags--M40780_PM2_Front%20view.jpg
I just received my PM that I purchased online and realized it wasn’t for me. Do they give you a hard time when returning a bag just because you don’t like it on yourself? This is my first LV purchase.

I just received my PM that I purchased online and realized it wasn’t for me. Do they give you a hard time when returning a bag just because you don’t like it on yourself? This is my first LV purchase.

I had no issues. I had to send it back by mail because the stores do not accept returns when purchased with PayPal. Refund was quick.

I went and purchased this never full GM for airline travel. I didn’t want the bag because every time I turned around everyone had one, but it just seems to be the most practical bag for travel, and it is. I love this bag! I added a few embellishments and made it my own, awesome bag.

I have the neverfull GM monogram and it’s amazing for traveling, I love the damier ebene design on yours it looks gorgeous! Looks tempting, I might purchase a neverfull again in the future, I’ve seen one time on the street a woman had it in black epi leather which looked amazing [emoji6]

You can DM @lvservices on twitter requesting a return and they will email you a return label - super easy!