Jumping for June 2018 - Share your Louis Vuitton Purchases!

Thanks. My usual purchases are Céline for bags and Chanel for slg’s. I’m not much of a logo person and Céline is very discreet for my lifestyle. The few times I have been urged to look at a Chanel bag by my SA I have noticed poor quality. This has ranged from the stitching to misaligned hardware and baggy lining. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky ...

This bag has a similar chain to the boy bag, some SLP bags and the Diorama plus many others I’m sure. I preferred this bag because the leather was so light and supple, it really is irresistible leather and it looked classy yet still modern.

I’m not really one to compare brands as such. There are many similarities amongst many bags but whilst I’m ok with dropping ££ on some bags they really have to be worth it to me. This one definitely is [emoji4]
Wow that's interesting, I always thought given the price of Chanel their bags quality would be second to none. Thank you for the heads up. I am looking at Gucci and Chanel in similar style but I keep coming back to LV, love that this bag felt light, easy to use and the leather so beautiful... My store is out of stock, so waiting for another one to come in and check out again. However now I'm curious to check out Celine line too.... :graucho:

Beautiful shade of pink! I've lost track, how many Pochette Metis' do you have? I keep seeing a new post of your beauties each day! ;)
Thank you! Well, I know...I feel kinda bad because it looks snobby and shallow to have so many bags and I am truly not comfortable with making such an image...and I hope I am not a bad influence for you all as well.
It is all a coincidence, I simply got lucky this month. First when I ordered her online about a month ago my better half did not liked her, plus the flap was misaligned, so sadly she went back. Last Thursday I found this beauty on pre-loved market for a fantastic price, so I sinned again, could not resist the temptation, I love this color...she looks truly great, she is MIF, new with receipt, box, all in all great deal, I saved a lot of money...plus, I am so sad, I had to return my new PM in Rose Poudre, I did not notice an ugly deep damage on the leather, which could not be repaired, so I had to let her go... (but I am hunting her again!) so there you go... Anyway...I try to learn to carry less stuff, so my shoulders and back get a break before fall and winter comes again and I switch to bigger bags. It looks that next month I will be eating only a dry flat bread, haha! P.S. The total count is more than 4 :eek::facepalm:

Last edited:
Thank you! Well, I know...I feel kinda bad because it looks snobby and shallow to have so many bags and I am truly not comfortable with making such an image...and I hope I am not a bad influence for you all as well.
It is all a coincidence, I simply got lucky this month. First when I ordered her online about a month ago my better half did not liked her, plus the flap was misaligned, so sadly she went back. Last Thursday I found this beauty on pre-loved market for a fantastic price, so I sinned again, could not resist the temptation, I love this color...she looks truly great, she is MIF, new with receipt, box, all in all great deal, I saved a lot of money...plus, I am so sad, I had to return my new PM in Rose Poudre, I did not notice an ugly deep damage on the leather, which could not be repaired, so I had to let her go... (but I am hunting her again!) so there you go... Anyway...I try to learn to carry less stuff, so my shoulders and back get a break before fall and winter comes again and I switch to bigger bags. It looks that next month I will be eating only a dry flat bread, haha! P.S. The total count is more than 4 :eek::facepalm:
Lol! We are all a bad influence on each other. :flowers: I keep seeing more and more eye candy everyday! My husband was not a fan of the PM style, but after awhile he did admit that it looks good on me.
Oh no, the Rose Poudre looked so lovely too, that's a shame! Well sometimes if the bag that you want is available then you need to strike when the iron is hot! I love your Epi Denim, Papyrus and this new color (Freesia, I assume) is so bright and fun! Lol! Bread and water is all we need. The sacrifices we make for these handbags! :heart::smile:

Lol! We are all a bad influence on each other. :flowers: I keep seeing more and more eye candy everyday! My husband was not a fan of the PM style, but after awhile he did admit that it looks good on me.
Oh no, the Rose Poudre looked so lovely too, that's a shame! Well sometimes if the bag that you want is available then you need to strike when the iron is hot! I love your Epi Denim, Papyrus and this new color (Freesia, I assume) is so bright and fun! Lol! Bread and water is all we need. The sacrifices we make for these handbags! :heart::smile:
I knew we are going to understand each other! :loveeyes: Bread and water are truly enough, I would love to lose some weight, so in other words a new bag is a necessity, correct? :graucho:

She was delivered to my work today and spoiled my workday :biggrin:
Gorgeous bag! I couldn’t have done a bit of work either if she arrived at my office! I looked at that exact bag a few weeks ago, and likely would have taken her home, but I had already splurged on the Saintonge and the Vicotrine in Freesia. Gorgeous pink IRL! Congratulations.

Reactions: AndreaM99