Jumping for June 2018 - Share your Louis Vuitton Purchases!

I went to Chanel to look at the so black coco handle and it did nothing for me in person. The quality was hit and miss and I really wasn’t prepared to drop that much money on it. Then I saw this and it was love at first sight. The most beautiful leather and looks so modern. My first LV bag [emoji173]️

View attachment 4110980
Congratulations on your first LV! It looks lovely! I can't justify spending that much on Chanel either! :smile:

Finally, after such a long wait My World Tour speedy with one sticker came in and I also got the fleur de monogram charm. So happy! View attachment 4110971View attachment 4110972
I'm not really a fan of the Speedy bag in general, but I really love this combination of mono canvas with the black treated leather! :love: And I love the sticker! Twins on the bag charm too (I hang mine on my Totally MM)! Congratulations! :smile:

Reactions: DrTr
I went to Chanel to look at the so black coco handle and it did nothing for me in person. The quality was hit and miss and I really wasn’t prepared to drop that much money on it. Then I saw this and it was love at first sight. The most beautiful leather and looks so modern. My first LV bag [emoji173]️

View attachment 4110980

I have this bag in papyrus/creme and LOVE it --- I'm considering getting the Noir also -- I'm sure you will enjoy this beautiful LV -- congrats!!!

Congratulations on your first LV! It looks lovely! I can't justify spending that much on Chanel either! :smile:

Thank you :hugs:

Had this delivered for my husband’s birthday. He loves it especially as England won 6-1 this afternoon.

Was thinking of having his initials put on it but then thought it might ruin it. Still debating.

There’s many an Englishman that would love that gift today :tup:

View attachment 4111001View attachment 4111002View attachment 4111003

I have this bag in papyrus/creme and LOVE it --- I'm considering getting the Noir also -- I'm sure you will enjoy this beautiful LV -- congrats!!!

I saw the papyrus and cream online and it’s also stunning. If I hadn’t actually needed a small black bag I would have struggled which colour to choose. Thank you :flowers:

View attachment 4110980

Congrats BC on this black beauty :smile:, Totally understand why it was love at first sight with the gorgeous leather and hardware (love the black/silver combo). Enjoy.

View attachment 4110980
Congratulations ! I have my eye on the red one. A lot of people seem to compare this bag to Chanel, I don't own or know Chanel well.. Apart from the chain, is there a lot of similarities ?

Reactions: BlueCherry