Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

Another thought - Maybe if the bracelet starts being referred to as the Cartier Love Bracelet small model, like it is on their website, it would help with its PR image :P “Thin” I think sounds negative. Like thin hair or something. When it’s called the thin love people automatically think “oh it’s too thin”.

The power of words lol.

That's tough. I don't like the feeling of a cuff but I also find the thin love very underwhelming on me (I exchanged my thin for the classic because I just didn't love the thin once it was on). If I had to choose, I would go with the cuff because I would prefer the thicker version over the thin.

Omg! I think you just sold me on the thin love in yellow gold! My heart says thin love instead of the cuff and my husband really loves the daintiness of the thin love!

I am thinking about getting it engraved and wonder how long that process takes. My SA flew to Vegas today and won’t be back until next week so I have a few more days to decide!

When I got my Trinity ring engraved they said they could even do it on the very same day. Unluckily the person who does the engraving wasn't there that day, so I left it with them. I don't remember how long it took, but no more than one or two days I think.

The thin Love goes so well with your tennis bracelet, I love it!

Reactions: sammytheMUA
When I got my Trinity ring engraved they said they could even do it on the very same day. Unluckily the person who does the engraving wasn't there that day, so I left it with them. I don't remember how long it took, but no more than one or two days I think.

The thin Love goes so well with your tennis bracelet, I love it!

Thank you! I think it pairs so well with my tennis bracelet. I actually think the “original” love style is a bit overwhelming paired with my tennis bracelet.

If I can get the bracelet engraved the same day I will do so. If not, I won’t wait. The SA said two weeks and that’s far too long! I’m anxiously waiting for my SA to get back from his trip! I’m so excited, I can’t wait to reveal!

Are there any other considerations that might come into play? I have the cuff, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I like being able to remove it when I do potentially damaging activities (bouldering/climbing etc.) or if I'm doing chores. The ability to swap it from right to left wrist is great as well, depending on what I want to stack that day and where! The versatility cannot be beat.

I love your cuff and dbty combo.....how do they wear together? Do they tangle or does the dbty get caught under/above the cuff?

Are there any other considerations that might come into play? I have the cuff, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I like being able to remove it when I do potentially damaging activities (bouldering/climbing etc.) or if I'm doing chores. The ability to swap it from right to left wrist is great as well, depending on what I want to stack that day and where! The versatility cannot be beat.

I love your cuff and dbty combo.....how do they wear together? Do they tangle or does the dbty get caught under/above the cuff?

Yes, the DBTY definitely passes under the cuff a lot, but it doesn't bother me too much since the bracelet is so light/delicate. I don't think it does much damage, and it doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Thanks for the information! Do you think it’s tough on the dbty at all bc they’re so delicate? Or do both wear OK?

I’d love to see a picture of how they lay together when the dbty passes underneath, if you have the opportunity to post a picture.

Yes, the DBTY definitely passes under the cuff a lot, but it doesn't bother me too much since the bracelet is so light/delicate. I don't think it does much damage, and it doesn't feel uncomfortable.

I've never been a fan of cuff styles; to me they look fine from the top, but the part where the opening is just looks odd, especially as your arm rotates and it always ends up in a different place. The thin Love looks great stacked so if that's how you plan to wear it most of the time, I would go with the Love!
i agree. Never been a fan of cuffs on me personally