Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

I love my cuff so much. I don't like the look of the thin love alone, I think it looks better stacked with another love but the cuff looks great alone. From the top it looks like the bracelet. Someone commented on mine and thought it was the full but then I pointed out it was the cuff.

I love knowing that I will never have to deal with screws and screwdrivers with the cuff. It fits great and stays on, but comes off easily when I want it to.

It depends on what you’re going for! I got the small love bracelet because I liked the concept behind the classic love bracelet. It’s screwed or locked on with a tiny gold screwdriver. The cuff doesn’t need a screwdriver so while the width is the same as the classic full love bangle, it’s just not the same. I definitely didn’t want an opening so I went with the small bangle and am loving it!!

Reactions: QueenDalia
I have the regular Love and the cuff. I tried both cuff and the thin and the look is totally different. Thin love is much more fragile-looking, delicate and its characteristic is arguably very different from the full sized love. The screws are also not as noticeable IMHO. Great for stacking I suppose and it can look well on some people, but definitely not for me. I love stacking the cuff and regular love as both motifs and thickness in design looks great together and is the look I'm going for. The cuff - though not fully closed - definitely retains the original characteristic, motif and feel of the regular love, more so than the thin love. I highly recommend the cuff if you're looking for the (look and) feel of the regular love

Reactions: YummyLuxe
Have you tried these on? That usually sways someone in one direction or another. :smile: The fit of the cuff is more oval than a closed bracelet (thin or regular), so it suits some wrist shapes and not others.

I have the cuff (6 years old now) and have zero regrets. I like the more substantial look of the full-width bracelet, even though my wrists are on the smaller size as well (size 17 cuff).

I am going to Cartier tomorrow to try them on! So excited!

The small Love bracelet aka "thin" everyone has renamed it, is the same bracelet as the original just that it's more narrow. I do not understand the intense dislike people have for it. There are plenty of thinner gold bracelets out there. It's definitely not fragile looking or feeling, it's still very thick depth wise if that makes sense. On the other hand, the cuff is just one solid piece with an opening and is not the same concept of the original love bangle fully encircling your wrist and requiring a tool to take it on and off at all.

The small Love bracelet aka "thin" everyone has renamed it, is the same bracelet as the original just that it's more narrow. I do not understand the intense dislike people have for it. There are plenty of thinner gold bracelets out there. It's definitely not fragile looking or feeling, it's still very thick depth wise if that makes sense. On the other hand, the cuff is just one solid piece with an opening and is not the same concept of the original love bangle fully encircling your wrist and requiring a tool to take it on and off at all.

Everyone has their own preferences! Some want the "concept", others want convenience, others buy what looks and fits best on their wrist, and yet others will collect all the different forms. It's not a big deal.

I was between the two and bought the thin love. I really love it and I disagree that the screw motif isn’t noticeable. You can definitely see it and others have noticed and complimented me on the bracelet. It doesn’t get lost on my wrist and looks fine by itself. That said, I stack it with my VCA sweet butterfly and like that look better than just one bracelet. I did try on the cuff the other day and the combination was really nice.

I went with the small because I wanted the ease of taking the bracelet on and off while keeping the original concept of the bracelet being screwed on! I am also just not a fan of cuffs in general.

They’re different looks and I think you have to try them on to know!

I went with the small because I wanted the ease of taking the bracelet on and off while keeping the original concept of the bracelet being screwed on! I am also just not a fan of cuffs in general.

They’re different looks and I think you have to try them on to know!

Reactions: Caz71
I would get the thin love. I hate my cuff. It is so uncomfortable that I take it off as soon as I get home! I just wish the thin love was around when I got my cuff. Im 15cm wrist and wear the size 17cm. I think its the oval shape of the cuff.

The thin love is literally half thinner than the love and it looks so weird on me. The cuff fits very snug and keeps digging into my skin. Neither option for me [emoji21]