The Agenda Club

Aaaa I’m so happy for you! I’ve ordered a GM hoping to get a message before April (my bday) haha enjoy your agenda!
An MM and a GM... you will be rolling in agendas! :biggrin: so cool, i hope you get it before your bday:smile:
Im not digging the LV inserts for 2018 much, they are fine but i want to make my own refills so have ordered a 6 hole punch... should be arriving soon... such fun!

An MM and a GM... you will be rolling in agendas! :biggrin: so cool, i hope you get it before your bday:smile:
Im not digging the LV inserts for 2018 much, they are fine but i want to make my own refills so have ordered a 6 hole punch... should be arriving soon... such fun!
Thank you I love rolling in agenda’s hahaha!
I agree, the LV inserts are a bit dull comparing to the custom designs on Etsy. I am still looking for some beautiful LV inspired planner dividers. It takes a couple of hours to scroll through thousands of designs. Please do show us your custom inserts!

Does anyone know when the agendas will be available or in stock? I would like to add a mono MM to my collection but it’s been Call For Availability forever......
They are rarely in stock on the website but call customer service and see if they can track one down in a store for you. Online stock and boutique stocks are managed separately. They can ship it to you if one is available.