The Agenda Club

Hi all,

New to this forum and just purchased an Epi in the large size. But I am super unhappy with it! I got hot pink hot stamping and I think it looks unprofessional - it looks like they applied uneven pressure and the letters are different sizes. The stitching on the outside is uneven in one place, too. I called LV and they said that I would need to bring it into a store or ship it to a store to see if the store would "fix it" for me. I'm super busy and ordered this overnight b/c I need a planner now! So their solutions didn't really work for me, which I told them. The woman on the phone just said, "sorry."

I am so disappointed, and kind of appalled. Has anyone else had an experience like this?

I know it is a pain to buy something and have a problem with it. :sad: It seems reasonable that you called LV and they invited you to return the agenda to a store to allow them to rectify the issue. What solution were you thinking would be more appropriate?

I know it is a pain to buy something and have a problem with it. :sad: It seems reasonable that you called LV and they invited you to return the agenda to a store to allow them to rectify the issue. What solution were you thinking would be more appropriate?

Hey prepster, thanks for the response. They weren't necessarily even offering to repair it, just to have me send it in for them to see if they could/were willing to do some kind of repair. I offered to send them pictures because I need a new planner now, not a "repaired" one at some unspecified point, if they decide to repair it. I guess my feeling is that the product shouldn't have left the company in that condition, and the onus shouldn't be on me to rectify their poor quality. I paid full price for a new planner, nor a refurbished one; with tax etc, the large Epi was almost 1k. For that price, the stitches ought to be even, the hotstamp should look professional, and the customer service should be convenient. They literally seemed totally unconcerned about whether a poor quality product had gone out the door to a customer. I think if I could document the poor quality, they should have replaced it right away. It didn't occur to me that the hot stamp would be done so poorly. Sigh...lesson learned, I suppose.

Reactions: prepster
Hey prepster, thanks for the response. They weren't necessarily even offering to repair it, just to have me send it in for them to see if they could/were willing to do some kind of repair. I offered to send them pictures because I need a new planner now, not a "repaired" one at some unspecified point, if they decide to repair it. I guess my feeling is that the product shouldn't have left the company in that condition, and the onus shouldn't be on me to rectify their poor quality. I paid full price for a new planner, nor a refurbished one; with tax etc, the large Epi was almost 1k. For that price, the stitches ought to be even, the hotstamp should look professional, and the customer service should be convenient. They literally seemed totally unconcerned about whether a poor quality product had gone out the door to a customer. I think if I could document the poor quality, they should have replaced it right away. It didn't occur to me that the hot stamp would be done so poorly. Sigh...lesson learned, I suppose.

I’m sorry you’re having to deal with that. :sad: That’s frustrating.

Hi all,

New to this forum and just purchased an Epi in the large size. But I am super unhappy with it! I got hot pink hot stamping and I think it looks unprofessional - it looks like they applied uneven pressure and the letters are different sizes. The stitching on the outside is uneven in one place, too. I called LV and they said that I would need to bring it into a store or ship it to a store to see if the store would "fix it" for me. I'm super busy and ordered this overnight b/c I need a planner now! So their solutions didn't really work for me, which I told them. The woman on the phone just said, "sorry."

I am so disappointed, and kind of appalled. Has anyone else had an experience like this?
Could you post some pictures of what you describe?

I’m feeling a little bummed. I just noticed that my heat stamp appears a little crooked. I’d much rather have none than it crooked. Don’t know what I should/could do. How does it look to you all?

Attachments

• 41D0FAB0-9373-46DD-A906-0E60A31FB8D1.jpeg
    41D0FAB0-9373-46DD-A906-0E60A31FB8D1.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 966
Reactions: prepster
I’m feeling a little bummed. I just noticed that my heat stamp appears a little crooked. I’d much rather have none than it crooked. Don’t know what I should/could do. How does it look to you all?

Yeah, a little slanted, I would just consider it its character, no way you can remove it unless you remove the gold foil to lessen the prominence.
I used cetaphil lotion and toothpick to remove it.

Reactions: iHeartLV❤️