The Agenda Club

I ordered the GM agenda online with hot stamp (my first item with hot stamp), and it'll be arriving Tuesday. I am excited and also a little bit nervous (hoping the hot stamping looks good). Has anyone had yours ordered online and hot stamped recently? How was your experience?
I got the GM agenda in mono for Xmas and had it hot stamped. It came out beautifully! Should have got it ages ago!

• Love
Reactions: lishukha
I'm a double-agenda woman now! I bought the monogram GM a few months ago when I started a new job. Love it so much I decided to get a damier GM too. I had it hot stamped to say YES because I am all about embracing positive energy.

Now I can use one for work and one for personal. It means neither one has to get too bulky, and as the work one gets thrown around more I can swap them over every few months so that they wear at the same rate.

I also like to send myself little gift notes when ordering online.

1000017138.jpg
1000017140.jpg
1000017141.jpg

I'm a double-agenda woman now! I bought the monogram GM a few months ago when I started a new job. Love it so much I decided to get a damier GM too. I had it hot stamped to say YES because I am all about embracing positive energy.

Now I can use one for work and one for personal. It means neither one has to get too bulky, and as the work one gets thrown around more I can swap them over every few months so that they wear at the same rate.

View attachment 5964763
View attachment 5964765
View attachment 5964766
Love it!! I have both myself so I understand completely.

Reactions: violetkool

View attachment 5964763
View attachment 5964765
View attachment 5964766
Beautiful! I have stopped using my agendas and this has motivated me to start again.

Reactions: violetkool
Update: Didn't take long to become a three agenda woman! šŸ˜‚ Added the damier graphite desk agenda cover to house my notebook. I always have a separate A5 notebook for work and it didn't seem fair that that didn't have an LV cover. As you can see I have a good stash of new notebooks to get through thanks to recent conferences!

1000018562.jpg