The Agenda Club

1. #1 Aug 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
    come on every one.. show us your little life organizers! :tender:

mine is.. small ring vernis pearl! :love: it started organizing mylife in 23/8/2006 :upsidedown:

waiting to see yours :flowers:

2. I love the vernis pearl!

Here's mine - a Epi Myrtille Medium Agenda.

HPIM1245.JPG
  3. Mono Koala with Rose interior...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. My Mandarin Epi Agenda

LVagenda.jpg

5. I LOVE that interior! This is the first time I have seen it..... :love:

6. beautiful :girlsigh:
    keep them comming girls :jammin:

7. Here's my Monogram Mat Medium Agenda Noir, which i got on March 16, 2006:tender:. It's really more of a gunmetal-gray, so here's how it looks with and without flash :flowers:.

agenda 003.jpg agenda 005.jpg mat agenda 001.jpg mat agenda 002.jpg
    soulie, gudstuffjd and nikksterxx like this.
  8. Beautiful, ladies!!

question-- is the small ring agenda PRACTICAL to use for everyday?? Or is it alittle too small? Also, what do you use for a pen? LV or different brand?

9. i got the medium agenda because i found the small one was too difficult to write in. or maybe i just have too many things going on :P. but the medium is a more practical size. and i use a regular pen; they all fit quite well in it.

10. i have regular small ring agenda and mini-mini version which i bought over 10 years ago!! discontinued (it came with a gold pensile!) but they still make refill book. :P :heart:

i used to use LV refill for my small ring .... all i really wanted was ruler and stickers --- so now i use hello kitty ones! haha:heart:

DSC03926.JPG DSC03927.JPG DSC03924.JPG
    Cocoa32 likes this.
  11. I have a black Mc agenda

[​IMG]

Sorry I cant locate a pic of just the agenda.

I have the white mc address book but I use it as a card holder.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

12. depends on how busy your life is! ;) mine is really too busy for the small, but I use it to keep my lists and notes with me, business cards and store loyalty cards. i also put some receipts in there as well.

i've been thinking of getting a medium agenda in the near future...

13. I like the small size, it fits in all my bags without taking up much room. I just bought a green pen...finally. I kept waiting for one to show up on Elux but it never did. Picked one up last time I was in the store.

[​IMG]

14. How do you find this agenda fitting into your denim and other speedy bags ?

15. Thanks for the info, ladies!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice