The Agenda Club

Woop woop I´m in the Agenda Club :panic:
I called the CS to order the agenda approx. 3 weeks ago (I live 3 hours away from the store and there's no online store). They told me it was sold out in Scandinavia and that I should call them in the end of october (who can wait that long:tdown:)

I called them last friday again because I've read here that customers get different answers from LV. I talked to a really nice lady and she said she would contact my store and they would order one and it could take 2-3 weeks. Well, she called me back this wednesday and my loveley agenda was in the store and I recieved it yesterday :yahoo:

so here it is 20171006_161132_resized.jpg 20171006_161343_resized.jpg

LV Agenda MM in Monogram

Picked up my refills yesterday. The sticky notes are so cute!! Much better than having stickers imo.

I agree!! I can already tell I’m going to find any excuse to use those sticky notes :biggrin:

Can we have a sneek peek of them? I was about to buy them but I want to know how they look like. Did you get the golden or silver refills?

Reactions: prepster
Woop woop I´m in the Agenda Club :panic:
I called the CS to order the agenda approx. 3 weeks ago (I live 3 hours away from the store and there's no online store). They told me it was sold out in Scandinavia and that I should call them in the end of october (who can wait that long:tdown:)

I called them last friday again because I've read here that customers get different answers from LV. I talked to a really nice lady and she said she would contact my store and they would order one and it could take 2-3 weeks. Well, she called me back this wednesday and my loveley agenda was in the store and I recieved it yesterday :yahoo:

so here it is View attachment 3845790 View attachment 3845791

LV Agenda MM in Monogram

Congratulations!!! I stalked the website everyday for one week until one became available and I got it [emoji322]

I got mine refills for Agenda Pm and love them. The post it notes are very cute. I got the small pack as I don't need the address book, i use my phone for thet. I was thinking to get the bigger pack only because of the bookmark but discover that even there they did not include it.
For my second agenda I got some disney refills and they should arrive today. I will be able to compare both. The good things about the disney one is that they are from october 2017 onwards so i can used them now.
The edges of the LV notes are silver, kind of strange as the gold is the better color for this, keeping in mind that most hardware in LV pieces are gold tone.
Will upload the disney once i have them (they are 2 different packs, snoopy and mickey)

I'll try post a photo tomorrow :smile: I believe that all of the refills are silver edged again this year. I prefer the gold because so it can match the gold hardware but it doesn't bother me that much!

Thank you! That would be great [emoji254]. I didn't know all the refills are silver this year. the SA I worked with just said they didn't have the gold ones in store. But I think she was also kind of new, so this might explain why she didn't know more.

Thank you! That would be great [emoji254]. I didn't know all the refills are silver this year. the SA I worked with just said they didn't have the gold ones in store. But I think she was also kind of new, so this might explain why she didn't know more.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Sorry that the photo isn't that great! But hope that helps!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1,073
Hi ladies! My first ever post!

I just received my first pre-loved agenda pm. I bought it from ebay from what I thought was a reputable company. I own a couple mono bags that were purchased from Fashionphile so I know those are authentic. The agenda has all the correct markings and everything lines up but the canvas doesn't feel as smooth as my bags. The agenda seems a little more rough to the touch and there's like a long "air bubble" by the rings? I dunno..... Is the agenda canvas a little more "rough" than bag canvas?

I bought from ebay rather than Fashionphile because I'm not sure which agenda will work for me. I have a large Kikki K (same size as GM) desk agenda which is too big and heavy to lug around to my appointments or carry in my Tivoli GM. I'm a realtor and wanted something to bring with me to mark down only my appointments so I can see on the go- not so much my complete work day stuff. I thought I'd try it out this way to figure out what works. Or maybe an MM would be large enough to put all my workday stuff and bring with me? I do need a lot of room and can't afford the GM size yet. Not sure what will work best yet! Any advice?

Last edited:
Hi ladies! My first ever post!

I just received my first pre-loved agenda pm. I bought it from ebay from what I thought was a reputable company. I own a couple mono bags that were purchased from Fashionphile so I know those are authentic. The agenda has all the correct markings and everything lines up but the canvas doesn't feel as smooth as my bags. The agenda seems a little more rough to the touch and there's like a long "air bubble" by the rings? I dunno..... Is the agenda canvas a little more "rough" than bag canvas?

I bought from ebay rather than Fashionphile because I'm not sure which agenda will work for me. I have a large Kikki K (same size as GM) desk agenda which is too big and heavy to lug around to my appointments or carry in my Tivoli GM. I'm a realtor and wanted something to bring with me to mark down only my appointments so I can see on the go- not so much my complete work day stuff. I thought I'd try it out this way to figure out what works. Or maybe an MM would be large enough to put all my workday stuff and bring with me? I do need a lot of room and can't afford the GM size yet. Not sure what will work best yet! Any advice?
Buying on eBay is a bit riskier. There are a lot of fakes and you need to do your homework thoroughly. However, you can get great deals on authentic items as well. If you have any doubt, get your item authenticated in the appropriate thread here.

My Monogram Pocket Agenda Cover Hack. Wallet + Agenda in one! 11 credit cards slot+ 2 extra paper sleeve, this is my dream combination! It works wonderful! :smile:View attachment 3857153

Attachments

• IMG_1508469616.797702.jpg
    IMG_1508469616.797702.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 943
  • IMG_1508469717.317805.jpg
    IMG_1508469717.317805.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 969
  • IMG_1508470037.849138.jpg
    IMG_1508470037.849138.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 973
Last edited: