The Agenda Club

I just received my first preloved agenda pm, black epi leather and I love it, I also purchased a second one from one of LV facebook groups: Mono pm.
I was looking for refills and could not find any in UAE, but on e-bay i found very cute agendas (disney, snoopy and other cute characters) with free WW delivery. The seller also have a web site and if you purchase them from there will be cheaper, you get 10% discount right now and prices are 10% lower then e bay.You pay true paypal and just a small fee of 3$ for the tracking number. Unfortunately I have done my purchase on e-bay but decided to let you know. For the 2 agenda refills i could save almost 6$ if i visited the web site of the seller.Just folow the link: https://www.acuteshop.com/hellokitty-friends/2018-planner-calendar/pocket-refills-for-lv-agenda.html

Reactions: prepster
My family doubled this past week with the BB Alma (so in love!) and the Multicolore PM! Two years ago, I purchased the MM Ellipse that I've coveted since I was a teen, and I needed an agenda for nursing school, so that's how I ended up with the 1996 MM Epi agenda. If anyone could tell me what color the blue is called, that would be great! I looked it up two years ago and forgot the name.

Attachments

• IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,376
I LOVE the new refills!!! :biggrin: Mine just came in the mail day before yesterday. I ordered the PM, MM and GM complete set. It has been a number of years since I have ordered the LV refills. I feel like after the Kusama ones they went downhill. I didn't even really like the trunks ones (last ones ordered.) So I would order filofax ones and decorate with cute stickers. ~ I noticed they don't do the ruler, bookmark nor dividers anymore. That's a shame. But still soooo cute w/ the post-its. I hope who ever is in charge w/ refills keeps up this cute change for years forward. :biggrin: ~ XOXO

Reactions: prepster