Beauty Bar Holiday RAOK 2017!

First up some awesome frizz dry sheets in a coconut scent which I cannot wait to try! and a dior show mascara sample which is still one of my all time favorite mascaras so this will go to good use. Next an absolutely adorable stocking with my initial filled with lindor truffles. I am obsessed with my stocking.gift 3.jpg gift 4.jpg

Reactions: Kansashalo
Next up another wishlist item: give me some nude lip!! I have been wanting this holiday set since it came out so I am so excited. It has all brands I love and I cannot wait to sample them. nude 1.jpg nude 2.jpg

YAY! I'm glad you got it just in time :smile: I want a follow-up on the mascara as I had never heard of that one from Sephora and resisted my temptation to buy one for me too lol

And seriously, those frizz hair sheets are my addiction (especially after work outs). Let me know what you think of them. :P

Happy Holidays everyone....

YAY! I'm glad you got it just in time :smile: I want a follow-up on the mascara as I had never heard of that one from Sephora and resisted my temptation to buy one for me too lol

And seriously, those frizz hair sheets are my addiction (especially after work outs). Let me know what you think of them. :P

Happy Holidays everyone....
I definitely will follow up!! The mascara is awesome I'm in love lol!! Scoop one up.