Beauty Bar Holiday RAOK 2017!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I mailed late, so I sent it priority so hopefully it doesn't take too long!

2. Got a wonderful package today. We have been having internet issues all day. Trying to upload the pics from my iPhone but it’s stating the files are too big.

Kansashalo likes this.
  3. Yay! It came!!

4. I was suprised to see it when I got home from work today. I thought they had stopped Saturday deliveries after Christmas. Not sure how to upload the pics from my iPhone though. Last time I did it through the PurseForum app - which no longer seems to exist.

mrsbagalot1222 likes this.
  5. IMG_0530.JPG Here's my little helper waiting to see what I got.

Kansashalo and mrsbagalot1222 like this.
  6. IMG_0531.JPG Let's take a quick peek inside.

7. IMG_0532.JPG First item was a present for Oscar. Oscar says woof (thanks).

8. IMG_0533.JPG IMG_0534.JPG Here are the non makeup goodies. Some yummy chocolate and a super cute mug.

Kansashalo likes this.
  9. IMG_0535.JPG All the pretty wrapped packages and an Incoco Perfect Accent set.

10. IMG_0536.JPG First item was the Bite the Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick set. This came in a cute little tin with a mirror inside. Perfect for travel!

11. IMG_0537.JPG Next up was a wishlist item. Sleek MakeUP pout 4 Perfection set. I've heard great things about this highlighter palette - so excited to see what the fuss is about.

12. IMG_0538.JPG Next item is the Sephora Collection Dark Rainbow ready in five brush kit. Another great travel item!

13. IMG_0539.JPG I saved this package for last - hoping this is what it would be! The Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette. I've heard so many good things, and the shadows look gorgeous - but to have it shipped here is super expensive -so I am beyond excited to having this in my hands. This was probably my biggest wish on my wishlist - so I am so great full to have it!

14. IMG_0540.JPG And here are all my items together. I did not see a card inside - but by deduction I will thank unluckystars - from one Nicole to another. I love everything - but can't wait to play with the Jaclyn Hill palette!

15. IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0542.JPG And a few more pup pics. This will more than likely be the last exchange he will be around for. Wanted to make sure he was part of it.