Official Coach Pre-Spring 2018 Thread

UGH. I just pre-ordered the floral clutch from NM. I don't want it to sell out and I'm calling this my "new job splurge". But I'm still officially on a ban until SAS. :angel::happydance:
Let the beatings begin. :biggrin:

I'm trying to talk myself out of the remaining 1941 Red wallet in stock at Jax, because naturally I will need a wallet to go with my Rogue. Apparently my inner five year old doesn't think that the Hay wallet I have, nor the navy and cream one, will do. I will use your weakness as leverage for my own. :P

Reactions: Hobbsy and MooMooVT

I'm trying to talk myself out of the remaining 1941 Red wallet in stock at Jax, because naturally I will need a wallet to go with my Rogue. Apparently my inner five year old doesn't think that the Hay wallet I have, nor the navy and cream one, will do. I will use your weakness as leverage for my own. :P
Hee hee! I'm feeling terribly guilty but I'm sure I'll get over it... :graucho:

That poor, sad red wallet is all alone down in Jax. A shame she's not joining her Red Rogue buddy :angel::drinks:

I feel your pain! I got talked into a new wallet yesterday. I'm rationalizing that it will go with the bags I use most in fall, my Rogue 25s in Oxblood, new Utility & now Lt Saddle. That's rational, right! I figure, not only shd we feel good when we look at our bags, but we shd also be happy when we pull our wallets out...even if they are empty! :smile:

I feel your pain! I got talked into a new wallet yesterday. I'm rationalizing that it will go with the bags I use most in fall, my Rogue 25s in Oxblood, new Utility & now Lt Saddle. That's rational, right! I figure, not only shd we feel good when we look at our bags, but we shd also be happy when we pull our wallets out...even if they are empty! :smile:
I love your rationalization skills! I went with: new job splurge, will be paired with my Steel Blue Bandit (I'm doubtful I'll remove the interior bag), it's is my only clutch, it's multi-seasonal, I have nothing in the floral print which I love... I had to dig deep for this one.

That poor, sad red wallet is all alone down in Jax. A shame she's not joining her Red Rogue buddy :angel::drinks:
You're right! It would be an act of kindness. Like rescuing the runt of the little from certain death. :angel:

The interior is oxblood. So it will go with the burgandy suede lining. It's almost like they designed it just for me. It would seem well...ungracious not to buy it, right?

Reactions: MooMooVT
You're right! It would be an act of kindness. Like rescuing the runt of the little from certain death. :angel:

The interior is oxblood. So it will go with the burgandy suede lining. It's almost like they designed it just for me. It would seem well...ungracious not to buy it, right?
Ungracious, irresponsible, and down right despicable! It's time to pull the trigger on that puppy :angel::panic:

Reactions: Pagan