Official Coach Pre-Spring 2018 Thread

When is the Pre-Spring floorset?

If I remember correctly from last year, the holiday/gifting collection launched at the very, very end of October, then open PCE coupon started Black Friday, then SAS was a week or two later, then Pre-Spring came out in December.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I find myself liking the newer model crossbody Swaggers moreso than the satchel/carryall ones. At least that one pictured up above. If they come in solids, maybe I'll be sold. And I recall reading about zipper issues with the "original" line of recent Swaggers--hopefully if those were a thing they've been fixed.

Reactions: bluesh4rk
The Neiman Marcus Holiday Catalog featured a page of NM-exclusive Coach 1941. I believe these are part of Pre Spring (as they're definitely post-Fall 2017). Most of these are available to pre-order online now.
View attachment 3856617
They also featured the Coach Beasts Coin Purses in the children's section.
View attachment 3856616
And the Selena Gomez Holiday Ad Campaign:
View attachment 3856618
The Steggy Coin Case is basically everything I loved in 1st grade and still do :smile:

Something about the quilted leather just does not appeal to me. That being said, the lighting in the Selena ad makes it look slightly more appealing.
It's the skinny channels that don't do anything for me. I think there are other quilting patterns that would be more appealing. I'm sure they were trying to stay away from squares. I have a nylon quilted Coach that is quilted in Cs. That is more imaginative IMO, but I don't think signature would go over well these days.

The Neiman Marcus Holiday Catalog featured a page of NM-exclusive Coach 1941. I believe these are part of Pre Spring (as they're definitely post-Fall 2017). Most of these are available to pre-order online now.
View attachment 3856617

That butterfly wristlet reminds me of the Factory Butterfly Patricia’s from spring... :sad:

I wish they wouldn’t cross motifs so much between full price and factory...