Hooray for the Halzan...

I'm considering a mini Halzan in black or orange, but I'm not sure about swift leather or the contrast stitching. Does anyone have both sizes? Which do you prefer? Does the mini ever come in Clemence or Togo? How can I get one without contrast stitching; talk to the boutique? My favorite boutique closed recently, so I'll have to travel to look. Also, can someone post a photo of the bag with the strap short? Does it need to be looped inside or is the strap that adjustable? Thanks!
The mini Halzan by far has only been made in Swift leather. If you want one without contrast stitching, you can order one if offered the opportunity to do an SO. The strap is adjustable. HTH.

Reactions: L etoile
Hi L etoile, no it wasn't a SO.
I think so far the mini halzans I have seen have tonal stitching and are in swift.

Perhaps other tpfers can chime in.

I've only seen the minis in swift. I wish they would come in Clemence. On the website they all have white contract stitching. I prefer the tonal stitching like yours! I thought tonal stitching was a special order, but I haven't checked my nearest store in 6 months or so.

I've only seen the minis in swift. I wish they would come in Clemence. On the website they all have white contract stitching. I prefer the tonal stitching like yours! I thought tonal stitching was a special order, but I haven't checked my nearest store in 6 months or so.

Could be a recent change, but I think I saw the halzan in regular size with tonal stitching.

The older batches of halzan in regular size probably had the white stitching.

Good luck in your hunt!

Recently saw a black 31 with tonal stitching.

I thought that just the minis have the contract stitching exclusively right now. The 31 (medium) has tonal sometimes, but can also come with contrast stitching.

I'm looking for minis with tonal stitching. Online, they only have minis with contrast stitching and that's all my store could get last time I was there. They could get 31's with either.

I thought that just the minis have the contract stitching exclusively right now. The 31 (medium) has tonal sometimes, but can also come with contrast stitching.

I'm looking for minis with tonal stitching. Online, they only have minis with contrast stitching and that's all my store could get last time I was there. They could get 31's with either.

My rose poupre swift mini has tonal stitching

Hello there. I only started reading this thread a fortnight ago and it built my yearning for a Halzan after viewing photos of lovely bags posted and I mentally listed down my top 3 colours to look for in the coming months.

Fast-forward to last Friday when I had a 9-hour layover at Amsterdam in between flights and I wandered into the H store in Amsterdam South to look for some scarves. Lo and behold...my first choice of Halzan 31 was staring me in the face...and the rest is history. So happy to have gotten a beautiful bag in Bleu Nuit

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 1,178
Hello there. I only started reading this thread a fortnight ago and it built my yearning for a Halzan after viewing photos of lovely bags posted and I mentally listed down my top 3 colours to look for in the coming months.

Fast-forward to last Friday when I had a 9-hour layover at Amsterdam in between flights and I wandered into the H store in Amsterdam South to look for some scarves. Lo and behold...my first choice of Halzan 31 was staring me in the face...and the rest is history. So happy to have gotten a beautiful bag in Bleu Nuit
Such a beauty in Bleu nuit, major congrats Saptae.

Reactions: saptae

That's gorgeous! Many congrats.

Reactions: saptae