Hooray for the Halzan...

I have a Halzan 25 that I love, but I feel like the straps are too short for my body.

I recall Hermes once sold extension pieces, or I’m contemplating adding holes to the very end of my leather strap.

Does anyone have clever ideas???

I’m not 100%sold on using silk as strap, though I recall the extension piece would require to use silk as straps…

Anyways, thank you in advance. I love my bag, and I’d like to wear it more cross body than on the shoulder.

I have a Halzan 25 that I love, but I feel like the straps are too short for my body.

I recall Hermes once sold extension pieces, or I’m contemplating adding holes to the very end of my leather strap.

Does anyone have clever ideas???

I’m not 100%sold on using silk as strap, though I recall the extension piece would require to use silk as straps…

Anyways, thank you in advance. I love my bag, and I’d like to wear it more cross body than on the shoulder.
Hermès does punch extra holes in straps/belts if you need them. I get them done in the store while I wait. As to extenders, I'd check Etsy for someone who can maybe make you one.

This is interesting -- at the 15 min mark she adds a completely different (H) strap to the Halzan 25 -- might be an option for someone to change up the look. It looks like it might stretch the strap holes to do this, but it can be done.
Snapshot 1 (4-18-2024 5-12 AM).jpg