Hooray for the Halzan...

I've recently taken another look at the Halzan, and more & more I am liking what I see. I do have a few questions for those who own one. How deep are the pockets and is it easy to retrieve items from them? Is the strap comfortable on the shoulder? Would you buy it again? TIA!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I've recently taken another look at the Halzan, and more & more I am liking what I see. I do have a few questions for those who own one. How deep are the pockets and is it easy to retrieve items from them? Is the strap comfortable on the shoulder? Would you buy it again? TIA!

The two outer pockets are perfect for putting a phone. They are very easy to access. The inner pocket is pretty big. It almost feel like a sectioned compartment. I wear both shoulder & crossbody also switch between all the time. The strap can be a little uncomfortable if you load it up heavy. And yes, I bought a second one. Halzan is my most used Hermès bag out of all while my Birkin & Kelly are only sitting pretty at home.

The two outer pockets are perfect for putting a phone. They are very easy to access. The inner pocket is pretty big. It almost feel like a sectioned compartment. I wear both shoulder & crossbody also switch between all the time. The strap can be a little uncomfortable if you load it up heavy. And yes, I bought a second one. Halzan is my most used Hermès bag out of all while my Birkin & Kelly are only sitting pretty at home.
Sounds perfect. Thanks so much for the info.

Reactions: Monique1004
Hi ladies who own Halzan, can I ask whether this bag is a useful bag?

Hello ice, oh yes indeed ! I have an halzan 31 and it is the bag I use the most. Since I got it I almost don't use my other bags which are hand or shoulder carried. It is rather light compared to other Hermes leather lined bags and you have about 5 different ways to wear it. Very versatile can be dressed up or down.

Pockets can fit an iPhone and it is comfortable to wear cross body as it is usually lighter than other clémence and leather lined bags. I would certainly buy again but only in certain colours like light neutrals because I am usually not fond of contrasting stitching as this lends a more casual look to the bag.

Pockets can fit an iPhone and it is comfortable to wear cross body as it is usually lighter than other clémence and leather lined bags. I would certainly buy again but only in certain colours like light neutrals because I am usually not fond of contrasting stitching as this lends a more casual look to the bag.
some of the halzans dont have contrast white stitching; they have matching ones :smile:

Hello ice, oh yes indeed ! I have an halzan 31 and it is the bag I use the most. Since I got it I almost don't use my other bags which are hand or shoulder carried. It is rather light compared to other Hermes leather lined bags and you have about 5 different ways to wear it. Very versatile can be dressed up or down.
Thanks ayala_Jessica for the advice.
But I believe we cannot put alot of things inside Halzan as the strap will be stressed? Although I don't put a lot of things when I'm using for work or weekends.However,I'm more concerned when I travel as I will put a water bottle inside my travel bag.

Reactions: chic_lady