Hooray for the Halzan...

Thanks ayala_Jessica for the advice.
But I believe we cannot put alot of things inside Halzan as the strap will be stressed? Although I don't put a lot of things when I'm using for work or weekends.However,I'm more concerned when I travel as I will put a water bottle inside my travel bag.

I stuff mine quite a lot and it actually holds well and is roomier than I expected. If you wear it cross body you don't feel the weight and I don't think it stresses the strap. I have mine used almost daily since 7 months and no sign of wear. However I would not advise to put a bottle in it.

I stuff mine quite a lot and it actually holds well and is roomier than I expected. If you wear it cross body you don't feel the weight and I don't think it stresses the strap. I have mine used almost daily since 7 months and no sign of wear. However I would not advise to put a bottle in it.
Thanks ayala_jessica! Water bottle is important for me when I travel. I guess Halzan is not suitable for me.

Would someone be able to post a modeling pic with the Halzan on the shortest shoulder strap setting? I have not been able to find any pictures of someone wearing it this way...pics seem to most be cross-body or on the longer shoulder strap length where it hits at the hip. How long is the drop on the shorter setting? Thanks!!

Would someone be able to post a modeling pic with the Halzan on the shortest shoulder strap setting? I have not been able to find any pictures of someone wearing it this way...pics seem to most be cross-body or on the longer shoulder strap length where it hits at the hip. How long is the drop on the shorter setting? Thanks!!
I haven't got a pic on me now but on the shortest length it is basically like an underarm bag. Eg Chanel M/L with chain doubled up. HTH!

@ayala_jessica are you able to post just a pic of your bag to see how it has aged after a 7 months daily consistent use?

just curios -- :smile:

I'm considering a mini Halzan in black or orange, but I'm not sure about swift leather or the contrast stitching. Does anyone have both sizes? Which do you prefer? Does the mini ever come in Clemence or Togo? How can I get one without contrast stitching; talk to the boutique? My favorite boutique closed recently, so I'll have to travel to look. Also, can someone post a photo of the bag with the strap short? Does it need to be looped inside or is the strap that adjustable? Thanks!