Hooray for the Halzan...

Hello there. I only started reading this thread a fortnight ago and it built my yearning for a Halzan after viewing photos of lovely bags posted and I mentally listed down my top 3 colours to look for in the coming months.

Fast-forward to last Friday when I had a 9-hour layover at Amsterdam in between flights and I wandered into the H store in Amsterdam South to look for some scarves. Lo and behold...my first choice of Halzan 31 was staring me in the face...and the rest is history. So happy to have gotten a beautiful bag in Bleu Nuit

What a great color. Congrats!!!

Reactions: saptae
Would someone be able to post a modeling pic with the Halzan on the shortest shoulder strap setting? I have not been able to find any pictures of someone wearing it this way...pics seem to most be cross-body or on the longer shoulder strap length where it hits at the hip. How long is the drop on the shorter setting? Thanks!!

Not sure if you still need this, but I've got a pic to show you the proportion :smile:

unnamed.jpg

Hi fellow Halzan owners, I'm thinking of bringing my Halzan with me on vacation in Europe this winter, but I'm a little concerned about the security of the bag closure. I don't like fiddling about with the buckle and have been just folding the top handles down. Has anyone used any other way to secure the bag, like a bag charm/weight? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated; I'd really like to carry some of my H bags overseas!

Reactions: alice1
The Halzan is so easy to wear, so under the radar, but so well crafted and so H, I love it. And the price is really good IMO.
I feel exactly the same way about the Halzan, FrenchSandra, and coincidentally, I'm wearing the same shawl with mine today! I would love to add a Halzan mini, but I'm just waiting to see if they start making the mini in a leather other than swift.

Reactions: FrenchSandra