Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SOTD is not far away at all, in fact, it couldn't be closer since I'm 10 minutes from Bev Hills. [emoji28] It's Hermes a Beverly Hills mousseline in the most delightful cw, so delightful that I had to go shopping for new t-shirts to find the perfect color backdrop that would do justice to it. My eternal gratitude goes to dear @Luvbolide who offered me this stunning beauty - I had been longing for this particular moussie and it's a dream come true to wear it!
IMG_1500139066.797936.jpg
IMG_1500139078.250906.jpg
IMG_1500139094.224149.jpg

My SOTD is not far away at all, in fact, it couldn't be closer since I'm 10 minutes from Bev Hills. [emoji28] It's Hermes a Beverly Hills mousseline in the most delightful cw, so delightful that I had to go shopping for new t-shirts to find the perfect color backdrop that would do justice to it. My eternal gratitude goes to dear @Luvbolide who offered me this stunning beauty - I had been longing for this particular moussie and it's a dream come true to wear it!
View attachment 3764262
View attachment 3764264
View attachment 3764265
It is absolutely stunning on you, Joannadyne! Congratulation!

Reactions: Joannadyne
View attachment 3764262
View attachment 3764264
View attachment 3764265
Very beautiful cw!! And looks great on you!

View attachment 3764009 Just getting in under the wire for this week's theme: four scarves from different continents - Asia, South America, Africa and Australasia!

BTW, in case anyone is interested, my latest Scarf of the Moment post on my blog is on Under the Waves. I have been posting in this way on each scarf in my small H collection every two weeks since January. When I have finished, and whilst waiting for the collection to slowly increase, I will go back over each post and add in more details and information. So, if anyone has things that they think I should add, please let me know. I particularly need to know more about Escales Mediterranéenes and Mare Nostrum as I can't find much about them online. The blog URL is in my signature.

I looked at your blog. What great choices your have made in scarves. :smile:

View attachment 3764262
View attachment 3764264
View attachment 3764265

I love your choices in colors. Would you please name me in your will as heir of your clothes? You would know that they would be loved.

View attachment 3764262
View attachment 3764264
View attachment 3764265
It looks simply splendid on you, dear! The perfect colorway!

View attachment 3764262
View attachment 3764264
View attachment 3764265

You look smashing - what a lovely CW - all mosaique adorned scarves make my heart beat faster :smile:

Reactions: Meta and Joannadyne
View attachment 3764262
View attachment 3764264
View attachment 3764265
You always amaze me with your perfect match ups!!

It is absolutely stunning on you, Joannadyne! Congratulation!
Thank you, dear Croisette!!

Very beautiful cw!! And looks great on you!
I was smitten by this cw as well! I love orange and fuchsia together!

I love your choices in colors. Would you please name me in your will as heir of your clothes? You would know that they would be loved.
Oh, lol, thank you but they're really not anything special! Just very serviceable cotton tshirts in bright colors. In fact, a friend of mine told me to look at JCP - she said their tees are surprisingly soft and good quality. (They were $3 each!) The added plus is I got them in petite length, which is usually harder to find.

It looks simply splendid on you, dear! The perfect colorway!
Thank you so much!!

It is perfection on you, my dear! Your new shirts are fabulous with it, too. Awesome all the way around!!
I honestly don't have an adequate way to thank you enough for offering this amazing moussie to me, dear! I adore it, and you!!! [emoji175][emoji7][emoji177]

You look smashing - what a lovely CW - all mosaique adorned scarves make my heart beat faster :smile:
I so completely agree with you - this is my first mosaic and it's definitely the start of a new obsession!

You always amaze me with your perfect match ups!!
Thank you, bobkat! I always love seeing your pics - it's so clear how much joy these scarves bring you. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.