Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today (or at least part of it - I'm picking up a GSD and 6 puppies this afternoon for a local rescue):
Pastures de Samourais

View attachment 3763174

I love this scarf!

Gosh this is pretty, Samourais may yet suck me in....

Gorgeous!!!!! Such nice memories. I was right. It's totally you. [emoji2]

Thanks love! You were definitely the biggest help since I wanted dear Bova's colorway, but it just died on me. So weird. Then I tried this on and ding ding ding!

Such a fresh color way and looks beautiful on you!

Thank you dear scarf1!

Such a great story about your lovely scarf. And I adore this colorway of Maharani... it looks so fresh and crisp against your white shirt. :heart:

Thank you!

I love how crisp and fresh both of you look with your green-toned scarves on white. [emoji7][emoji8][emoji5] Utterly fabulous!

and thank you!!

Today's SOTD fits the theme and is on her maiden voyage!

This is a truly special scarf to me. While I was away the last year, I was able to escape for several days to Paris. Where I introduced my husband and son to my favorite place on earth. During that trip, I spent an absolutely lovely day at FSH with our own, dear Pocketbook Pup. She spoiled me rotten and helped me select this scarf. Later that evening, we met at the Hemingway Bar. I will always remember these delightful things whenever I look at it.

It's miserable here today but I'm done waiting! It sat in a box for months while I was in Podunk, and it's time. I'll just move from AC to AC [emoji4].

Maharani:

View attachment 3763266
Scarf looks get AND I learned a new word as I looked up where Podunk was located....LOL

Today's SOTD fits the theme and is on her maiden voyage!

This is a truly special scarf to me. While I was away the last year, I was able to escape for several days to Paris. Where I introduced my husband and son to my favorite place on earth. During that trip, I spent an absolutely lovely day at FSH with our own, dear Pocketbook Pup. She spoiled me rotten and helped me select this scarf. Later that evening, we met at the Hemingway Bar. I will always remember these delightful things whenever I look at it.

It's miserable here today but I'm done waiting! It sat in a box for months while I was in Podunk, and it's time. I'll just move from AC to AC [emoji4].

Maharani:

View attachment 3763266
So very beautiful and such a nice souvenir!!!
A scarf from the continent of Europe: GivernyView attachment 3763384
Very nicely tied, Elaine! Just lovely! :tup:

Reactions: ElainePG
IMG_5562.JPG Just getting in under the wire for this week's theme: four scarves from different continents - Asia, South America, Africa and Australasia!

BTW, in case anyone is interested, my latest Scarf of the Moment post on my blog is on Under the Waves. I have been posting in this way on each scarf in my small H collection every two weeks since January. When I have finished, and whilst waiting for the collection to slowly increase, I will go back over each post and add in more details and information. So, if anyone has things that they think I should add, please let me know. I particularly need to know more about Escales Mediterranéenes and Mare Nostrum as I can't find much about them online. The blog URL is in my signature.

Wow. From the website photo I would never want this scarf. But your picture is making my heart beat faster!
I would see this in person moma. It is a beautiful understated coloration. It looks divine on Croisette too.
Here's a Bias tied version and the closeup is on my IG. Totally on theme week too right? Flowers of South Africa.
IMG_2454.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.