The Agenda Club

Mines not overstuffed. But I can see that the crease on the front aligns with the side pocket inside. Everytime I open the cover it just wants to naturally bend and crease at the same spot :annoyed:. I don't think it's a defect as such. I will just use it to death and get another one or stick some stickers on it.. but it's quite annoying.
View attachment 3721849 View attachment 3721851wish there was some trick to stop it naturally bending that way.
Put a piece of cardboard in the pocket .

I love seeing everyone's agendas. It makes me happy I'm not the only one NOT using my phone for all my appointments/reminders/ notes!
I just wanted to say that my Tiffany purse pen doesn't fit two of my PM agendas! I have three PM's - one from the Illustre Hot air balloon collection ( I can't remember the name) in DE with lavender interior, pomme vernis, and illustre trunks and locks with the orange trunk. It barely fits the loop of the trunks and locks and I gave up trying to force it into the other Illustre. I can squeeze it into the pomme but when I pull it out- the whole pen separates! Is LV making the loops narrower? Is there a better pen? Or maybe there's a way to stretch the loop? I use my agenda for personal appointments and have a separate larger planner for work but this pen loop issue drives me crazy!

Reactions: prepster
I love seeing everyone's agendas. It makes me happy I'm not the only one NOT using my phone for all my appointments/reminders/ notes!
I just wanted to say that my Tiffany purse pen doesn't fit two of my PM agendas! I have three PM's - one from the Illustre Hot air balloon collection ( I can't remember the name) in DE with lavender interior, pomme vernis, and illustre trunks and locks with the orange trunk. It barely fits the loop of the trunks and locks and I gave up trying to force it into the other Illustre. I can squeeze it into the pomme but when I pull it out- the whole pen separates! Is LV making the loops narrower? Is there a better pen? Or maybe there's a way to stretch the loop? I use my agenda for personal appointments and have a separate larger planner for work but this pen loop issue drives me crazy!
I bought a Zebra mini T-3 pen for my PM agenda from Amazon for $6. It's the tiniest pen, about the size of a stylus.

Reactions: cdxrayqt
I'm not questioning authenticity since it has been authenticated. I was just expecting it to be the same as my other vernis, but the agenda came looking a little more matte than the others. But it is still beautiful!
All of my pomme items are different- I find my zippy a bit dull compared to my agenda and key pouch! And the embossing is the deepest on my agenda.