The Agenda Club

Please, can someone help me? I bought yesterday an agenda in LV store. Is the one on the left. And a friend have the one on the right. Both are pm size. She bought it preloved but she thought is authentic. It really looks authenticate but the monogram is different in both. Do you know why and if is possible the one on the right is fake? Thanks
Sorry but LV never cuts the LV like that (they do cut the LV in some bag but not obvious like this). I have a preloved agenda from 2011 and it looks exactly like yours on the left.

Please, can someone help me? I bought yesterday an agenda in LV store. Is the one on the left. And a friend have the one on the right. Both are pm size. She bought it preloved but she thought is authentic. It really looks authenticate but the monogram is different in both. Do you know why and if is possible the one on the right is fake? Thanks

I had a older preloved one like the one on the right. The newer ones have 2 LV logos and the older ones have one LV logo on the front. Im not an expert.. and cant say if its fake or not but mine was real and it looked like the one on the right.

Reactions: x_TaNgErInE_x

I've seen many authentic pm agendas with the top cut off like that

I have the agenda PM had it about 6 months now. I've got this fold/crease develop. Can I lessen it or get rid of it. I don't put cards or anything in the side pockets. Does this crease happen eventually anyways, so no matter what I do it is unavoidable do you reckon.? Here's a pic of what I mean 2017-06-05 14.36.55.jpg

I have the agenda PM had it about 6 months now. I've got this fold/crease develop. Can I lessen it or get rid of it. I don't put cards or anything in the side pockets. Does this crease happen eventually anyways, so no matter what I do it is unavoidable do you reckon.? Here's a pic of what I mean View attachment 3720702
I purchased mine new and it looks a little like that as well. My guess is the quality just is not the same.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I have the agenda PM had it about 6 months now. I've got this fold/crease develop. Can I lessen it or get rid of it. I don't put cards or anything in the side pockets. Does this crease happen eventually anyways, so no matter what I do it is unavoidable do you reckon.? Here's a pic of what I mean View attachment 3720702
I have had three LV ring agendas (2 MMs and 1 GM). I still own the GM in monogram (Made in 2016). None of them showed this crease.

Mines not overstuffed. But I can see that the crease on the front aligns with the side pocket inside. Everytime I open the cover it just wants to naturally bend and crease at the same spot :annoyed:. I don't think it's a defect as such. I will just use it to death and get another one or stick some stickers on it.. but it's quite annoying.
2017-06-06 17.58.01.jpg 2017-06-06 17.48.01.jpgwish there was some trick to stop it naturally bending that way.