The Agenda Club

I love seeing everyone's agendas. It makes me happy I'm not the only one NOT using my phone for all my appointments/reminders/ notes!
I just wanted to say that my Tiffany purse pen doesn't fit two of my PM agendas! I have three PM's - one from the Illustre Hot air balloon collection ( I can't remember the name) in DE with lavender interior, pomme vernis, and illustre trunks and locks with the orange trunk. It barely fits the loop of the trunks and locks and I gave up trying to force it into the other Illustre. I can squeeze it into the pomme but when I pull it out- the whole pen separates! Is LV making the loops narrower? Is there a better pen? Or maybe there's a way to stretch the loop? I use my agenda for personal appointments and have a separate larger planner for work but this pen loop issue drives me crazy!

I have this one. I found it via a suggestion from this group a few hundred pages ago lol. It works great, I use it daily and havn't needed to replace it.
View attachment 3749584

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know around what month Hello Kitty issues their refills? Because I've seen a few refills and I think they start around september and not January

Thanks

I buy every year the Hello kitty refills for my agenda pm.
I got it from the same eBay seller (seller: a cute shop).
The Hello Kitty ones they sale very fast because it comes with stickers, inserts, like a zip plastic envelope, I think they are very complete.
It comes for sale around beginning August.
Sorry about my English but my first language is Spanish.

Wow! I'm curious...if you don't mind sharing, how do you utilize your four agendas? For example, are they all for appointment keeping?
Sorry for the delay

I use the PM for quick appointments in my handbags.

The MM is my go to for everything including bill pay, notes, vision board, etc. the GM for fashion ideas, expense tracker calendar at a glance.

The Desk Agenda is a journal with a calendar in it as well. They all have calendars and I do write appoints in all of them in case I grab any one of them at any time.

The notebook cover have the LV notebook. I always carry this with me. If I carry a clutch, I will take a notecard and put it in the clutch. Otherwise the notebook is a must have.

The smaller notebook is for home repairs only. I have a a leather notebook cover that I only use for sorority meetings and other sorority information. That way everything is in one place and I am not digging through my notes to find information.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: miss_chiff