The Agenda Club

Dear planner lovers, I really need your help with my planner dilemma and hope you can help me [emoji4]

I have been using my PM agenda for the past year (last year I only used the PM agenda) and starting this year I also got a large A4 sized planner for more detailed planning as I noticed the PM is too small for my needs / handwriting. In the beginning I thought it would be nice to have both planners: one for on the go which fits all sized handbags and one for at home with all the details. As I sometimes use my phone to put an appointment down I have been noting down everything way too often. It has been bothering me lately that I always need to double note everything down or do not have everything with me in my PM agenda...
I really need a solution and therefore a new planner - preferably from LV.
Issues I have been having with my planners:

The PM is too small to fit everything comfortably especially if it is a busy week. The monthly spread is waaaay too small, I can only fit one event per day max. I might keep it for note taking but am not too sure about it.

The A4 planner is so big it only fits in my Neverfull MM and no other bag and takes up a lot of space. Furthermore, the spreads for weekly are so huge, it looks ridiculously empty and seems a waste of paper to me [emoji28] the monthly spread could easily be a little smaller and still fit everything I need.

I am looking for a new sized planner somewhere in between which I can take to work / university with me and might ideally fit not only the Neverfull but also my Speedy 30.

Do you have suggestions for me? Pictures are highly appreciated [emoji4]

Dear planner lovers, I really need your help with my planner dilemma and hope you can help me [emoji4]

I have been using my PM agenda for the past year (last year I only used the PM agenda) and starting this year I also got a large A4 sized planner for more detailed planning as I noticed the PM is too small for my needs / handwriting. In the beginning I thought it would be nice to have both planners: one for on the go which fits all sized handbags and one for at home with all the details. As I sometimes use my phone to put an appointment down I have been noting down everything way too often. It has been bothering me lately that I always need to double note everything down or do not have everything with me in my PM agenda...

The PM is too small to fit everything comfortably especially if it is a busy week. The monthly spread is waaaay too small, I can only fit one event per day max. I might keep it for note taking but am not too sure about it.

The A4 planner is so big it only fits in my Neverfull MM and no other bag and takes up a lot of space. Furthermore, the spreads for weekly are so huge, it looks ridiculously empty and seems a waste of paper to me [emoji28] the monthly spread could easily be a little smaller and still fit everything I need.

I am looking for a new sized planner somewhere in between which I can take to work / university with me and might ideally fit not only the Neverfull but also my Speedy 30.

MM, GM, or Desk are your only options.
GM or Desk would work well.

Reactions: Quinni
I did the same thing-started with PM but way too small and doubling up with one at home and one to take out and also try to update on the phone was cumbersome. The MM was a great size for having at home and in the bags, but I got super busy with kids and multiple committees, so that was really too small too. The LV GM size is an A5. To test it out, I bought a much less expensive A5 in Filofax and tested it out. I was perfection, so I bought the GM. Someday when I'm an empty nester, I will go back to MM. (One in college and one still in high school, but it will happen fast!)

Anyway, so many people bounce around and spend a lot of money trying out sizes. Smartest thing I did was test the size in a much less expensive brand.

The GM fits in the Neverfull and speedy 30.

Reactions: Quinni
Just thought I'd share. I brought my GM into the Dallas Galleria for repair on the rings. I had a loose top ring and it was catching the paper. The in-store repair person in the back said it was regular wear and tear. I pushed back a little until the SA told me I could send it off for repair for $90. I said yes. About 3 week later it came back and when I went in to pick it up, "Repair Land" did an edit and removed the cost. Happy ending! I got my rings fixed or replaced ( I could not tell which) for free! Don't be afraid to take yours in!

I did the same thing-started with PM but way too small and doubling up with one at home and one to take out and also try to update on the phone was cumbersome. The MM was a great size for having at home and in the bags, but I got super busy with kids and multiple committees, so that was really too small too. The LV GM size is an A5. To test it out, I bought a much less expensive A5 in Filofax and tested it out. I was perfection, so I bought the GM. Someday when I'm an empty nester, I will go back to MM. (One in college and one still in high school, but it will happen fast!)

Anyway, so many people bounce around and spend a lot of money trying out sizes. Smartest thing I did was test the size in a much less expensive brand.

The GM fits in the Neverfull and speedy 30.

That is exactly what I am doing right now and you described it perfectly!

Great idea to test with a cheaper agenda in the same size, I will check out which options there are for MM or GM from a no name brand to test. I think the GM will probably be good with the A5 size. I am working full time and am
currently doing my master's degree as well so there are lots of appointments and due dates to note down.