~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

May I ask how tall you are? I'm petite too and was planning on using it on a daily basis...I don't carry much but I'd like to be able to wear it crossbody.

Oh boy, this is concerning. I don't carry much but I was planning on getting the new iPhone plus when it comes out. I currently have the regular size but it'll def be a bummer if it can't fit the plus let alone the regular size...

I'm 5'3" on a good day. I was quite surprised it sat so high on my hip.

Thoughts on the small? I don't usually carry much but do you guys think it's completely impractical? Thanks!

I have the small boy and I think it's the perfect size because I'm really petite and tiny but I think in general this bag can't really hold much. Especially for the price, you can probably add a little more for the old medium which can fit a lot more. So far I've been able to fit a Prada card holder, sunglasses, keys, and phone. Anything more would result in having to play tetris with my bag. :sad: The small boy is very gorgeous and completely functional. Just depends on how many things you plan on bringing with you when you go out.

May I ask how tall you are? I'm petite too and was planning on using it on a daily basis...I don't carry much but I'd like to be able to wear it crossbody.

Oh boy, this is concerning. I don't carry much but I was planning on getting the new iPhone plus when it comes out. I currently have the regular size but it'll def be a bummer if it can't fit the plus let alone the regular size...
I have the small boy and my iPhone 7 plus in a snug fitting case fits fine :smile: I can also fit an eye pencil, a small card case with cards and maybe a couple of notes, lip balm, Chanel powder compact and my e cig, but not a lot more! Personally I loved the size best on me (I'm 5'2) and I usually carry larger bags. But I can manage a day out with my small boy pretty easily!

Ok ladies, I have a weird issue going on with my so black boy. I keep finding what appears to be glue seeping through the black threading of my boy. At first I thought it was lint so I picked it off but realized it is flaking off in multiple places. Has anyone experienced this?! IMG_1497732558.635055.jpgIMG_1497732593.192646.jpgIMG_1497732607.682022.jpg

Reactions: midnitee