~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

"Caviar" is grained calfskin. The only grained lambskin that came out was seen on the so black boy and 17S navy.
The one in your pic is caviar grained calfskin, not grained lamb.
Yes, i was really wondering when I search for grained lamb the one popping out are the so black boy.. i hope so this is caviar or grained calfskin bec that is what i was really looking for.. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Chanel923
I have a question about the "boy" - how do you fit everything inside of it? I've tried to figure out how to use it as an everyday type of bag, but I guess that I carry too much stuff! And how does anyone effectively carry the micro bags now?

My rectangular mini holds more than the old medium boy. [emoji26] I had to go up a size to the new medium for a everyday use bag. I was sick of having to form a puzzle when taking stuff out and putting it back into the OM Boy.

Thoughts on the small? I don't usually carry much but do you guys think it's completely impractical? Thanks!

Personally, I find it adorable, but much too small for regular every day use. For the price, it's hard to justify a bag that I may not be able to use every day and the strap is almost too short for me to wear cross body. I found it better looking worn on the shoulder in my instance and I am petite.

Reactions: chanel_hermes_lover
Is the small purple iridescent boy from 16 C with rainbow hardware goatskin or deerskin? I'm trying to post it for sale and im confused - various websites say goatskin but my receipt says deerskin. My SA must've been super distracted that day because i somehow also walked out with the wrong box- which is why I'm questioning the material written on the receipt. Thanks in advance.

Is the small purple iridescent boy from 16 C with rainbow hardware goatskin or deerskin? I'm trying to post it for sale and im confused - various websites say goatskin but my receipt says deerskin. My SA must've been super distracted that day because i somehow also walked out with the wrong box- which is why I'm questioning the material written on the receipt. Thanks in advance.

The purple iridescent boy from 16C is goatskin.

Personally, I find it adorable, but much too small for regular every day use. For the price, it's hard to justify a bag that I may not be able to use every day and the strap is almost too short for me to wear cross body. I found it better looking worn on the shoulder in my instance and I am petite.

May I ask how tall you are? I'm petite too and was planning on using it on a daily basis...I don't carry much but I'd like to be able to wear it crossbody.

The small can't even hold most newer phones.

Oh boy, this is concerning. I don't carry much but I was planning on getting the new iPhone plus when it comes out. I currently have the regular size but it'll def be a bummer if it can't fit the plus let alone the regular size...