~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

I have a question about the "boy" - how do you fit everything inside of it? I've tried to figure out how to use it as an everyday type of bag, but I guess that I carry too much stuff! And how does anyone effectively carry the micro bags now?

I have a question about the "boy" - how do you fit everything inside of it? I've tried to figure out how to use it as an everyday type of bag, but I guess that I carry too much stuff! And how does anyone effectively carry the micro bags now?

Good question! I find Boy fits less than CF of a similar size bc of the seam construction (that's what my SA told me). I went for the new-medium size for my very first Boy which is able to hold a decent amount for daily use. But as I like the look of the old-med Boy more and I couldn't help getting one in that size too!

I totally can't do micro bags. I was very tempted by the mini flaps but held back as I know it'll never work for me. Love the look on others though!

Just curious on your thoughts between these 2 small boys...which would you pick? Thanks!

Chevron with RHW or classic with GHW both from 2015?

Oh that's a tough one. I would go with the chevron with RHW bc I like that hardware best on Boys. (But in terms of quilting, I actually prefer the classic diamond quilting)

Hello Ladies
I would like to ask your opinions and help!
I am new to Chanel, have always been using LV bags, now I started fall in love with Chanel Boy! I have been eyeing on the Chanel Red Herringbone Chevron Calfskin Boy Bag for a long time. However I couldn't find anywhere selling it, not even preloved ones until yesterday. I purchased the item, but not sure if it's authentic, since the seller mentioned there is no authentic card.

If you have a moment, would you help me take a look and let me know what you think?
1) if it's truly 100% authentic Chanel?
2) Does anyone know what is the original price for this piece?

Links to the Tradsey:
https://www.tradesy.com/bags/chanel-chevron-boy-medium-shoulder-bag-firebrick-20520418/

v4.png v2.png

v1.png
v5.png
v7.png v8.png v10.png

Attachments

• v6.png
    v6.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 1,461
Oh that's a tough one. I would go with the chevron with RHW bc I like that hardware best on Boys. (But in terms of quilting, I actually prefer the classic diamond quilting)

Thank you!! I actually really like the RHW as well with the boy but ended up with the GHW bc I also prefer the classic quilting [emoji85]

Congrats! You can never go wrong with a classic Boy! Would love to see pics of your new bag! Did you get the old-medium size?

I'll post pics when I get it [emoji4] it's the small...I know it's not a very popular size but I already have a burgundy in old medium. Didn't want to have doubles plus I don't carry much usually so hopefully this will be enough [emoji5]

Hi ladies, how can I confirm the material of the my new purchasdd boy bag.. the SA told me it was grained lambskin and I saw some post of the exact bag they said it is caviar? Pls enlighten me.. is caviar only grained calfskin or grained lambskin is also called caviar? I hope I will not sound stupid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]:smile: Thank you!!View attachment 3729517

Caviar is grained lambskin. In my opinion, the bag on this pic is a caviar leather one.

You're so lucky!! What a score!

Reactions: jackosabel
Hi ladies, how can I confirm the material of the my new purchasdd boy bag.. the SA told me it was grained lambskin and I saw some post of the exact bag they said it is caviar? Pls enlighten me.. is caviar only grained calfskin or grained lambskin is also called caviar? I hope I will not sound stupid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]:smile: Thank you!!View attachment 3729517
"Caviar" is grained calfskin. The only grained lambskin that came out was seen on the so black boy and 17S navy.
The one in your pic is caviar grained calfskin, not grained lamb.