Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Picked up Brides Fleuries. I know this has scarf been shown before - but I just had too post it. I love it and it was never on my radar until pictures of it surfaced here - so thank you all my enablers! (Also picked up a maxi twilly - will try to show too).
View attachment 3718132

I'm used to seeing you rocking the warm-toned scarves, but you look just as gorgeous with a blue! Great purchase. Congrats!

This is beautiful on you!

What a pretty scarf, CBL

This is beautiful!

Love it! I bought the same one last week- has been too hot to wear it! But hope to wear it soon.

I'm used to seeing you rocking the warm-toned scarves, but you look just as gorgeous with a blue! Great purchase. Congrats!

Thank you all (and the "likes" too)!
So happy to be twins with you Scarf1 and hope that you get to wear it soon!

Iris mousseline CW 05! Marine/fuschia/rouge.
@momasaurus I thought of you!
At any rate, thought I was done with SS2017, but decided to stop into NBS store in London. This time I was helped by a very nice SA. They also had 3 of the boucles mousseline stole in CWs I had not seen - background color fuchsia, pink or yellow. Then she pulled out this CW of Iris. I just happened to be wearing gray and it actually looks great with gray.
I was dead. Resistance was futile, LOL. I really need to go on ban island now.IMG_4791.JPG IMG_4792.JPG IMG_4788.JPG

Last edited:
At any rate, thought I was done with SS2017, but decided to stop into NBS store in London. This time I was helped by a very nice SA. They also had 3 of the boucles mousseline stole in CWs I had not seen - background color fuchsia, pink or yellow. Then she pulled out this CW of Iris. I just happened to be wearing gray and it actually looks great with gray.
I was dead. Resistance was futile, LOL. I really need to go on ban island now.View attachment 3721715 View attachment 3721711 View attachment 3721712

Holy cow, I think this is my favorite cw! Simply stunning!

Reactions: scarf1
I was dead. Resistance was futile, LOL. I really need to go on ban island now.View attachment 3721715 View attachment 3721711 View attachment 3721712
Congrats on this beauty, scarf! It is made for YOU!

So gorgeous [emoji7]

BEAUTIFUL! It would have been a crime not to take this home with you! BRAVO!!!

@scarf1, I'm glad you brought the mousseline home! I was at the store over the weekend asking to see if they had any other cws other than 03 and the kind SA went to the stockroom and returned with 05, which I declined since the cw was much too strong for my liking. Pleased to hear it went home with you! :flowers:

It's impossibly and fabulously beautiful! Congratulations. The Iris moussies are a fatal attraction, I could have bought 4 cws so far.

I think moma and I have this cw (or similar) as a 90, I don't know what relation that makes our scarves, looks absolutely splendid as a moussie.

This is lovely on you. Iris is such a gem. It's magical once you put it on you can't take off! Wear it in good health. Congrats!