Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Thanks, Croisette. Those are the colors of the 90 I have, and I was thinking 05 might be too similar to my pink Karnak moussie.

Have we still not seen 04 abricot/vert/orange or 09 bleu ciel/bois de rose/jaune??
OK, I did see the 04 abricot/very/ orange in Rome yesterday. Unfortunately too much orange for me.
Did not take any pix, sorry!

OK, I did see the 04 abricot/very/ orange in Rome yesterday. Unfortunately too much orange for me.
Did not take any pix, sorry!

Lucky you, scarf1, Rome is one of my favorites for architecture. :love: Could wander aimlessly for days and be entertained, have fun! And thanks so much for the intel on CW04. Let us know is you see CW06!

Dear scarfies, have you all found the SS2017 scarf histories booklet in your boutiques? I've not received one and I'm wondering if these were very limited (I have the booklet with photos only).

Dear scarfies, have you all found the SS2017 scarf histories booklet in your boutiques? I've not received one and I'm wondering if these were very limited (I have the booklet with photos only).
Months ago, my closest boutique only had the histories booklet.
In April I found the scarf booklet with photos only at Ala moana ( Honolulu) store.yesterday I bought 2 scarves in Rome, and they did not offer me any booklets.

Months ago, my closest boutique only had the histories booklet.
In April I found the scarf booklet with photos only at Ala moana ( Honolulu) store.yesterday I bought 2 scarves in Rome, and they did not offer me any booklets.
Thank you for sharing information, scarf1. I received the histoires booklets last year. Just wondering why not this season. :amazed:

Hi litchi. No, I never got one either. I asked Paris to include one with my last order but they sent me a duplicate of the brochure with the photos instead. [emoji21]
I received this booklet in January or Early February. The boutique normally gives out the booklet with the scarf photos. You need to ask for the history booklet. Every boutique should have them both unless out of stock.

Reactions: litchi and Pautinka
I received this booklet in January or Early February. The boutique normally gives out the booklet with the scarf photos. You need to ask for the history booklet. Every boutique should have them both unless out of stock.
Thanks NikkiCD. I make most purchases online hence why I asked Paris for the Histoire booklet specifically, when I placed my last order through the site. They sent me the wrong one though. [emoji53] If I get the time to go to the store, I will ask.

Hi litchi. No, I never got one either. I asked Paris to include one with my last order but they sent me a duplicate of the brochure with the photos instead. [emoji21]
Thank you, ladies. I've been asking for this since early this year from the H boutiques. But neither of the 2 SAs who assist me in each store has seen one. Hopefully at least 1 booklet will turn up as I loved this season and wanted a keepsake. :smile:

Reactions: Pautinka