Do you travel with your H bag?

I use my dust bag around the B in my Herve. But don't know if that would help the muji. Prob don't chance it !
I know I tell the story a lot, but spills happen on planes. Mine happened in first class with a galley leak. I don't put anything that's not color-fast near my bags - not even my indigo scarves. They leave blue marks on my neck, so what will they do to leather? :faint:
Funny how the biggest travel issue is the plane and security. Once we are where we need to go life is so much easier!

@VigeeLeBrun is this the bag that you are referring to? View attachment 3618959

Yes, this is it but I have it in black and have used it on every single vacation ~ just the fact that it is expandable has made my life easier. Also when it is expanded the airlines have never banned me from carrying it on. Love this LC! [emoji173]

IMG_5918.JPG IMG_5917.JPG I found the perfect bag to protect your hermes while traveling!!! I always place my Birkin in a "travel bag" to protect it while traveling on planes, trains, etc. and have been searching for such a long time to find "the" bag and I finally found it. The Tom Bihn The Maker's bag. The bag easily fits a Birkin 30 or evelyne gm (which are the only bags I have to test). So, any smaller bag would fit. There are a number of pockets to organize your hermes accessories and/or things you need quickly available. The quality of Tom Bihn bags are amazing and I've really loved everything I've purchased from the brand. Sooooo happy to finally find a bag that will fit my hermes travel needs!!!

here is a link to the bag: https://www.tombihn.com/collections...s/products/the-makers-bag?variant=20210064967

View attachment 3704070 View attachment 3704071 I found the perfect bag to protect your hermes while traveling!!! I always place my Birkin in a "travel bag" to protect it while traveling on planes, trains, etc. and have been searching for such a long time to find "the" bag and I finally found it. The Tom Bihn The Maker's bag. The bag easily fits a Birkin 30 or evelyne gm (which are the only bags I have to test). So, any smaller bag would fit. There are a number of pockets to organize your hermes accessories and/or things you need quickly available. The quality of Tom Bihn bags are amazing and I've really loved everything I've purchased from the brand. Sooooo happy to finally find a bag that will fit my hermes travel needs!!!

here is a link to the bag: https://www.tombihn.com/collections...s/products/the-makers-bag?variant=20210064967
This is fantastic. thanks for posting

I went to CinqueTerre few years ago. It could get really crowded during the day. A cross body bag like an Evie would be more practical there, at least one with shoulder strap. Birkin a handheld frequently carried open would not be safe nor practical.... just my opinion. Enjoy the trip! You'd like the scenery and gourmet there!

I went to CinqueTerre few years ago. It could get really crowded during the day. A cross body bag like an Evie would be more practical there, at least one with shoulder strap. Birkin a handheld frequently carried open would not be safe nor practical.... just my opinion. Enjoy the trip! You'd like the scenery and gourmet there!

Thanks for your reply! I guess I'll stick to the Evie or a Mansur Gavriel bucket bag then