Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Is it easy to wear? Comfy? Very pretty.
Very easy to wear and totally comfy! I have been wearing this ring non stop for weeks and I'm v happy to report that I ABSOLUTELY love it! I was worried I would get tied of it or it would somehow restrict my finger movement.... NOT SO. yay! And the rose gold blends so well with my other jewelry and bags. I am not a mix n match jewelry type but this is an exception! oh, and the diamonds... SO SPARKLEY!

I don't think I posted this here yet. Here is my final Hermes rose gold collection with a few pomellato pieces thrown in. I like mixing them with my cartier trinity pieces too. I bought myself one or two pieces each time I went to Paris so now they are all nice momentos of my trips.

View attachment 3681287
This is stunning. I love H rose gold. I will be adding that ring and the Niloticus pretty soon :heart:

I don't think I posted this here yet. Here is my final Hermes rose gold collection with a few pomellato pieces thrown in. I like mixing them with my cartier trinity pieces too. I bought myself one or two pieces each time I went to Paris so now they are all nice momentos of my trips.

View attachment 3681287

You have a very nice collection Pocketbook. Jewellery are nice mementos from ones trips. I have the silver Farandole necklace and bracelet and love them.

View attachment 3681287
Gorgeous! We are twins with the filet d'Or and Farandole necklaces and the Farandole earrings. Such versatile pieces! I wear mine very frequently. You have inspired me to consider the beautiful filet d'Or ring as a future purchase. So beautiful! Such lovely finds from your Paris trips. :flowers:

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Beautiful! What length is your farandole? I can't decide [emoji28]

You have a very nice collection Pocketbook. Jewellery are nice mementos from ones trips. I have the silver Farandole necklace and bracelet and love them.

Gorgeous! We are twins with the filet d'Or and Farandole necklaces and the Farandole earrings. Such versatile pieces! I wear mine very frequently. You have inspired me to consider the beautiful filet d'Or ring as a future purchase. So beautiful! Such lovely finds from your Paris trips. :flowers:

Thanks for your kind words. My farandole is a 120, the same length as my silver farandole. I think it provides maximum versatility, although with the thinner more delicate nature of the gold one I feel like it is a bit long to be worn at full length. I sometimes tie it with a little ribbon at the back of my neck to make it a bit shorter. I wish they made a 100 or 110. 80 is very short. But with the 120 I have the option of doubling or tripling it or wearing it in a Y configuration.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Thanks for your kind words. My farandole is a 120, the same length as my silver farandole. I think it provides maximum versatility, although with the thinner more delicate nature of the gold one I feel like it is a bit long to be worn at full length. I sometimes tie it with a little ribbon at the back of my neck to make it a bit shorter. I wish they made a 100 or 110. 80 is very short. But with the 120 I have the option of doubling or tripling it or wearing it in a Y configuration.

Thanks for the insight! Do you have any modeling pictures of how to shorten it with a ribbon? Would a twilly also work?