Hermes Sydney

It really depends , are you on waiting list for one already ?
The " official " way will be putting your name down for your preferred size and colour and hardware .... and the waiting game begins
But if you are regular customer and the SA or even SM knows you , the chance of getting one is much bigger and quicker .
I never had my name down for k28 ( the waitlist is closed) but I got offered one after bought few items ( non leather )

Hope this helps [emoji2]

Sorry to trouble you - how much did you spend on NON leather items in order to get offered a Kelly?? Thanks so much. I've bought a few non leather goods and never been offered a Kelly although I've asked!

Sorry to trouble you - how much did you spend on NON leather items in order to get offered a Kelly?? Thanks so much. I've bought a few non leather goods and never been offered a Kelly although I've asked!
Please let them know what you are wish for at the time of you purchase non-leather goods. Without asking, hardly ever get offered. Good luck!!

Lots of new stocks in store
-lindy 26 in rouge granet, trench, all with GHW.
-lindy 26 in blue paon, lindy 30 in gold verso(rouge tomato inside) with ghw
-toolbox 20 in burgundy, blue agate(maybe)
-picotin 18 in blue paon and 22 in ostrich
-lots of bearn wallet(at least three shades of pink)
-Evelyne in Gris T with reddish canvas strap, also a few in other colours

Sorry, only can recall these. But I believe a lot are at the back, one bag sold, they just immediately put another one on, shelf is full.

Lots of new stocks in store
-lindy 26 in rouge granet, trench, all with GHW.
-lindy 26 in blue paon, lindy 30 in gold verso(rouge tomato inside) with ghw
-toolbox 20 in burgundy, blue agate(maybe)
-picotin 18 in blue paon and 22 in ostrich
-lots of bearn wallet(at least three shades of pink)
-Evelyne in Gris T with reddish canvas strap, also a few in other colours

Sorry, only can recall these. But I believe a lot are at the back, one bag sold, they just immediately put another one on, shelf is full.
Rose azelea GP 30 & blue zanzibar or blue hydra GP30 !!!