Hermes Sydney

Hi lovelies. I read earlier that price increase occurred in Jan(apparently worldwide too). Does anyone know if that price increase was across all the leather goods? Soon when Bub is a little older she is 11 weeks now; i plan to go into Syd Boutique and try to get on the K or B waitlist and buy a Jige or Evelyn if they have a colour i like at the time. Last i know B30 togo was a$14.5k last year. thanks in advance xo

Hey guys, just wondering do the store provide phone purchase service? Thanks!

Sydney H will email you an invoice for a "phone" purchase for the item you would like to buy, but you have to transfer the funds via internet banking, no Credit Card payments. Then you fax the invoice back signed and they post it to you :smile:
They will even source particular items from other stores for you. It's the best!

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Sydney H will email you an invoice for a "phone" purchase for the item you would like to buy, but you have to transfer the funds via internet banking, no Credit Card payments. Then you fax the invoice back signed and they post it to you :smile:
They will even source particular items from other stores for you. It's the best!
Wow this is great. I had no idea i always just relied on online ordering... If i knew that when i heard there was a argile Jige at Sydney a few weeks ago i would of phoned up![emoji24]

Hi lovelies. I read earlier that price increase occurred in Jan(apparently worldwide too). Does anyone know if that price increase was across all the leather goods? Soon when Bub is a little older she is 11 weeks now; i plan to go into Syd Boutique and try to get on the K or B waitlist and buy a Jige or Evelyn if they have a colour i like at the time. Last i know B30 togo was a$14.5k last year. thanks in advance xo

$14,565.00 for a Togo B30 Jan 17.

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
It really depends , are you on waiting list for one already ?
The " official " way will be putting your name down for your preferred size and colour and hardware .... and the waiting game begins
But if you are regular customer and the SA or even SM knows you , the chance of getting one is much bigger and quicker .
I never had my name down for k28 ( the waitlist is closed) but I got offered one after bought few items ( non leather )

Hope this helps [emoji2]

Reactions: Orangefanatic
It really depends , are you on waiting list for one already ?
The " official " way will be putting your name down for your preferred size and colour and hardware .... and the waiting game begins
But if you are regular customer and the SA or even SM knows you , the chance of getting one is much bigger and quicker .
I never had my name down for k28 ( the waitlist is closed) but I got offered one after bought few items ( non leather )

Hope this helps [emoji2]
Damn, do they ever reopen the waiting list? I'm not on it! :sad:
I might just hunt for one if I'm ever in Paris since it costs considerably less.

Thank you for your insight!