Hermes Sydney

Hi, just like to share my excitement, after declined the Kelly 32 past weekend, today I just received a call offered me a Kelly 28, Etoupe colour gold hardware Togo leather retourne, now I can't wait for the weekend to pick it up !!
I am on the moon right now guys !!!!
how long were you on the waiting list for the kelly?

Hi, just like to share my excitement, after declined the Kelly 32 past weekend, today I just received a call offered me a Kelly 28, Etoupe colour gold hardware Togo leather retourne, now I can't wait for the weekend to pick it up !!
I am on the moon right now guys !!!!

Did you wait for long on the waitlist? Because etoupe is a colour the new waitlist people can't request. Are you able to share how you've been offered this amazing bag? !

Did you wait for long on the waitlist? Because etoupe is a colour the new waitlist people can't request. Are you able to share how you've been offered this amazing bag? !
Hi, since last August, when my sister pick up her etoupe in palladium hardware birkin, and I told the SA that I wish I can get similar/same colour but in Kelly bag, then the SA took my name down. That how I got it !!!

Great news!!! I love your BS B too :smile:
Just curious, did you go to the store regularly after asking kelly 28?
No, but I called in 2 times, first time no b or k, and 2nd time last week and they called me offered Kelly GM 32.
I am actually on waitlist for black b30 since June last year, but no luck so far, but now got offered this k28, so can't complaint !!!

Hi, not really I bought few thing but from Brisbane and got transferred here, and I bought a few things here too, but nothing big amount !!! Same as my sister.
I guess just depend on the relationship with your SA.

So jealous! I've been looking for a K for my mum for her birthday. Are you able to share your SA? I'm desperate! [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

Hi ladies, I am hoping someone could help me here, my friend bought a bearn wallet for my from Paris but it wasn't exactly the color I am after, I'm wondering if I could bring it back to the Sydney store to exchange another color?

Has anyone had any similar experience before?

Thanks so much for all the help in advance!

No, but I called in 2 times, first time no b or k, and 2nd time last week and they called me offered Kelly GM 32.
I am actually on waitlist for black b30 since June last year, but no luck so far, but now got offered this k28, so can't complaint !!!
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully you will find b30 in black in the future.
Pls send us picture of your beauty!!!