~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

Yeah~ I'm in dilemma to decide which colour should I go for, until I saw this bag on this forum. YES I love it! Actually I can't differentiate between calfskin and lamb skin though:P

This burgundy looks very rich, it's not your basic black, blue and beige so it looks more dressier to me. It all depends on how are you planning to use it and get your money worth :P I had a WOC in lambskin, IMO it's bit softer than the calfskin. To me the calfskin does feel lighter than caviar material. I noticed that my red Chevron boy with RHW is little heavier than my blue boy with GHW, they are both calfskin.
I have been waiting for the black caviar boy with GHW since 2015 but it looks like I am going to have to wait since I prefer brushed gold hardware. I just bought in white color with RHW, this is my first caviar boy, I can't wait to get it!:smile:

If you are referring to the lghw on my new Boy, yes it was my concern at first too but so far I haven't had any problem :smile: I will report back if there is any scratching. :biggrin:

Hello! How has the scratching been? How do you keep your fingerprints from getting all over the light gold hardware? What do you use to clean off the fingerprints?

So did you return it in the end? Like you, the undertone of grey n green in natural daylight didnt complement me.

I still think the blue is gorgeous but not for my skin tone. Here it is in pictures but in daylight, the colour dims n changes to a different tone..a little green grey n blue.
View attachment 3601749

Hello! I actually exchanged the blue for the fuchsia. I love the color but am having problems keeping my fingerprints off of the light gold hardware and cleaning them off without scratching the hardware. [emoji51]

I soo regret selling my boy last year *sighs*. I've booked a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris just to buy another as the saving from £3480 to around £3100 is worth it in my opinion! Plus it's an excuse to visit Paris [emoji7]

Does anyone know if they will have any black RHW boys at the end of April? I don't think I'm too bothered about which leather. Though caviar is ideal! been a little MIA in these forums so have no idea what's to come in the next season. Any help is appreciated!! Thank you!

IMG_3219.PNG
I soo regret selling my boy last year *sighs*. I've booked a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris just to buy another as the saving from £3480 to around £3100 is worth it in my opinion! Plus it's an excuse to visit Paris [emoji7]

Does anyone know if they will have any black RHW boys at the end of April? I don't think I'm too bothered about which leather. Though caviar is ideal! been a little MIA in these forums so have no idea what's to come in the next season. Any help is appreciated!! Thank you!
This is this seasons boy with rhw. Good luck and let us know if you get another one!!!

Reactions: mac01 and auntynat