~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

View attachment 3609151
Hi everyone! I just saw this 20cm boy bag on Tradesy, and was wondering if Chanel ever made the same one but in black? I'm beyond obsessed[emoji7]

Yes it did come in black but I think most stores are sold out. This is the calfskin with shiny silver hardware. The current chevron is lambskin with the light gold hardware which I think is even more striking

Hello, Ladies! Do you have any tricks that you could please share for keeping your fingerprints from getting all over your light gold hardware clasps? I can't keep mine clean and I have already scratched the hardware trying to clean the fingerprints off. :shocked: Do you have any tricks for cleaning the light gold hardware without scratching it? TIA :smile:

Reactions: MsLVinDC
Hello, Ladies! Do you have any tricks that you could please share for keeping your fingerprints from getting all over your light gold hardware clasps? I can't keep mine clean and I have already scratched the hardware trying to clean the fingerprints off. :shocked: Do you have any tricks for cleaning the light gold hardware without scratching it? TIA :smile:
Yes.. Wanna know the trick as well as I have the Shiny ghw too and afraid to leave any scratches :-s

Hello ladies, I use bag liners in all my bags, especially my Jumbo CF. I recently bought a new medium boy and I'm wondering does anyone use a purse liner in theirs? If so, which brand and size do you use in your NM? TIA!!

Here is my new boy! I am not sure what collection as I havent received the bag yet.
I had my heart set on the RHW but couldn't wait for it. I was more inclined to purchase the new medium size as oppose to the old medium. I think I will learn to love the aged GHW as I prefer more dressy bags! From the pictures the caviar leather does look "drier" than others I have seen. But I prefer that over the shiny caviar. I just wanted to get a new medium boy in caviar before I couldn't afford not to!

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_094925_639.jpg
    IMG_20170217_094925_639.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 1,107
Here is my new boy! I am not sure what collection as I havent received the bag yet.
I had my heart set on the RHW but couldn't wait for it. I was more inclined to purchase the new medium size as oppose to the old medium. I think I will learn to love the aged GHW as I prefer more dressy bags! From the pictures the caviar leather does look "drier" than others I have seen. But I prefer that over the shiny caviar. I just wanted to get a new medium boy in caviar before I couldn't afford not to!

Is this a 17p the caviar appears to have a sheen to it. Welcome to the club. [emoji3]