~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

The style tag has all this information, so your SA may be right. For me it is hard to differentiate between the lamb and calfskin. It looks very similar but by touch the lambskin is buttery soft and delicate.

I have 2 sa from diff botique: one keep saying its calfskin, the other said its lambskin.[emoji51] I havent own any lambskin one so I cant tell the differenced. But my friend has a calfskin chevron and the puff isnt puffy or shines like this one. While I did my research lambskin looks luxurious and more puffs throughout than the calfskin.

I have 2 sa from diff botique: one keep saying its calfskin, the other said its lambskin.
emoji51.png
I havent own any lambskin one so I cant tell the differenced. But my friend has a calfskin chevron and the puff isnt puffy or shines like this one. While I did my research lambskin looks luxurious and more puffs throughout than the calfskin.

Oh my! I am surprised to see the box tag on my blue and red boy bag. On the blue quilted it is listed LAM/MARY and the red chevron it says HER CAL/MAR. Does Lam means lambskin and CAL is calf? If this is true then my blue boy is in Lambskin:shocked: I was told they are both in calf... go figure! I am going to check with my SA and see how do they determine weather it is lamb or calfskin.

Oh my! I am surprised to see the box tag on my blue and red boy bag. On the blue quilted it is listed LAM/MARY and the red chevron it says HER CAL/MAR. Does Lam means lambskin and CAL is calf? If this is true then my blue boy is in Lambskin:shocked: I was told they are both in calf... go figure! I am going to check with my SA and see how do they determine weather it is lamb or calfskin.

Oh wow I can't believe we are not getting the right info from our own sa! By the time we already uses the bag its like "i just found out my bag is lamskin" when we were told its calfskin! My sa still denies that this bag i was interest about is calfskin instead of lambskin..:/