Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

On one receipt you can see it says Mickey Acc. Zip.....I also found one reciept that I could make out one digit of the phone number and with a little detective work I think I found the outlet that is on the receipt. So if anyone is interested in finding out if she is using a receipt for another Mickey wallet or if they actually had some of these wallets, here is the outlet:

View attachment 3578453

Haha, that sounds like something I would do (detective work), but in this particular case I could care less. I just know I would never trust this seller.

So...I zoomed in on one of the pics in the post and there is something definitely fishy. If you look at the Disney name there is no line through the bottom portion of the D, the S does not have a swirl at the bottom and the NEY are smooshed together. Also, the A in Coach does not look like it was fully embossed and where it is supposed to say 1941 under it is not really there.s-l500.jpg

My Christmas Gifts Red Coach Mickey handbag with matching Red Mickey Wallet!! Love the back profile of Mickey on the back of the bag and the Mickey hand with hangtag. Soo Cute!! :smile:
My Christmas Gifts Red Coach Mickey handbag with matching Red Mickey Wallet!! Love the back profile of Mickey on the back of the bag and the Mickey hand with hangtag. Soo Cute!! :smile:
I switched the brown Mickey hangtag with the red Mickey hangtag❤Love it

Attachments

• IMG_20161226_154327_262.jpg
    IMG_20161226_154327_262.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 696
  • 20170118_232230.jpg
    20170118_232230.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 693
Saw this video while looking up Coach Disney on instagram. I don't recall ever seeing the small wallets to the left. I'm assuming they're knock offs, but just wanted to double check. I wasn't sure if maybe I missed them. They look cute.
View attachment 3601374

I do remember these smaller wallets when it first launched. You can find a post if u look back on this thread on p.38.

Reactions: Kidclarke