Design Your Own Rogue

FYI there seems to be a small flood of butterscotch Rogues on eBay at the moment. You'd probably be able to buy one for $700 or under. So maybe nab one of those and save your Made to Order for an original design?!

Then I go back to thinking, but the butterscotch isn't a true orange, and the hardware on the butterscotch is the black one that ends up looking like crap, and the butterscotch doesn't have the oxblood shoulder straps, overlay, hangtag or keyhood, and the butterscotch isn't a 36. Lol, I'm truly hopeless.

Then I go back to thinking, but the butterscotch isn't a true orange, and the hardware on the butterscotch is the black one that ends up looking like crap, and the butterscotch doesn't have the oxblood shoulder straps, overlay, hangtag or keyhood, and the butterscotch isn't a 36. Lol, I'm truly hopeless.

That's not hopeless; you know exactly what you want and that's a good thing!

Reactions: Lauraroz

You get exactly what you want! If you like the ginger, no matter how "close" it is to Butterscotch, then go for it! This is your personal bag :smile:

Okay guys!!! I have good/bad news at the same time. Good for us, bad for our wallets at least for mine. Coach is going to have a special event where we can customize Tea Rose Appliqué. It will be sometimes in March

Really?! Now I'm second guessing my new pink/black tea rose 25. If I could make something similar in the regular size I would lose my mind lol. The 25 fits all of my stuff but the regular is my perfect sized bag.

Reactions: Hobbsy