Design Your Own Rogue

1. I was thinking that.

2. Then I go back to thinking, but the butterscotch isn't a true orange, and the hardware on the butterscotch is the black one that ends up looking like crap, and the butterscotch doesn't have the oxblood shoulder straps, overlay, hangtag or keyhood, and the butterscotch isn't a 36. Lol, I'm truly hopeless.

3. That's not hopeless; you know exactly what you want and that's a good thing!

Lauraroz likes this.
  4. You get exactly what you want! If you like the ginger, no matter how "close" it is to Butterscotch, then go for it! This is your personal bag :smile:

5. It's love!

I was going to do it in a 36, but after taping together printer paper to truly get a sense of the size, I've discovered the 36 is HUGE. I'm going to make it in the normal size.

IMG_2998.JPG IMG_0996.PNG
    pumpkinhl, houseof999, jennlt and 5 others like this.
  6. Isn't it funny how after a few iterations, one rendition just hits the mark!!!! Congrats! She is very elegant.

Hobbsy, Lauraroz and Askirvin like this.
  7. Yayy!! Looks wonderful! Just remember this drawing says size 36.

Lauraroz likes this.
  8. You found the one that's perfect for you and it's beautiful! Congratulations!

Lauraroz likes this.
  9. She is officially on order! I can't wait to get her!

IMG_1014.PNG
  10. Congrats! Very beautiful color combination. Mine will arrive in a couple of weeks, can't wait to see it.

Lauraroz likes this.
  11. Very pretty combination. Can't wait to see pictures.

Lauraroz likes this.
  12. #462 Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    Okay guys!!! I have good/bad news at the same time. Good for us, bad for our wallets at least for mine. Coach is going to have a special event where we can customize Tea Rose Appliqué. It will be sometimes in March

13. Really?! Now I'm second guessing my new pink/black tea rose 25. If I could make something similar in the regular size I would lose my mind lol. The 25 fits all of my stuff but the regular is my perfect sized bag.

Hobbsy likes this.
  14. Omg...if that can be done for the 36 size...my wallet won't be safe!!

15. OMG. I'm so excited!!!!